RPGM - Abandoned - The Lust Wars Colloseum [v1.2] [GoudaChan]

1. 5.00 star(s)

bigguschungus

Lust Wars has a good combat system whick is fairly engaging while also allowing a certain amount of exploitation if desired, okay worldbuilding , sex scenes are fappable and numerous but the real draw is the story. My god I did not expect a twist ending.

I recommend this game highly, especially if you're a WLW or fan of WLW.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

nibba75

Pros:
    • Art style is nice and a lot of effort is put into designing the characters
    • Like how every attack you do has a picture of you doing it
    • I really was caught off guard by a animation intro into the game (awesome)
    • Like how there are 3 enemy pic status on the size of their health (clothed, partially clothed, naked)
    • There is lore in this game, very rare to see that in games nowadays
    • Game has a manageable difficulty
    • Like how there are trading cards in this game lol
    • Like how when health is low, you have a chance of scoring high attack points and gaining some of your health
    • I like how every NPC has a picture associated with them
    • I like how you can pick the type of foreplay (attack style) against your opponent based on their clothes' color
    • Soundtrack is decent
    Cons:
    • Would wish if I got money after I defeated an opponent
    • The control setup is horrible (it hurts my hands) I mean who uses the numpad to control their character
    • Sex Sfx is not the best of quality
    • What is the sole purpose of trading cards in the game besides collecting them?
    • I would like to have an armor that I can equip (enemies are wearing them but I AM WEARING A DRESS)
    All in all, I found the game to be good. Its made by a dedicated group of people that care and put time and effort into the game they made. I wish there was a diffuculty setting so that I can just enjoy the content.

Final rating: (4.6/5)