VN - Ren'Py - Completed - The Magic Book [Final] [Agnaricson]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Yolomon

Pretty cool game. A nice throwback to the meet and fuck games. His HS models were pretty well-made. There were some issues such as joints clipping and other stuff but it was fine, HS is known for these bugs. The dev added new characters to this version from the OG which is a nice touch. Also added orgasms that weren't present in the original. There are also some jokes and references which I like. A really nice adaptation. 10/10.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

t727

Better than the original game!
    Actually if MnF games were this good I'd still be a subscriber to them.

The models look a bit daft but they are in line with the comic art look of the MnF game so it's all good!

Being selfish I wish Agnaricson get back to or someone else to make more fan remakes of the other MnF games as well

Rated: 5/5
    Based on: Completed.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Conquestus

This is really a nice game, with alot of love for the details. Reminds me of the classics of the good ol' times. Surely a great game for the little fun inbetween. It's a short, fun game, that does everything right.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Redcloud

This game is flawless, legit i try to think of any flaw in it and it was hard to find! I loved it! Agnaricson is one hell of a creator and deserves high praise for this work of art. I loved how there is not only spells for the girl but also for the guy, also a lot of cameos here and there and one very special surprise from his other series: A Series of Fortunate Events! 5 star for sure!
  5. 3.00 star(s)

TkOHarley

Great tribute to the classic web game with new jokes and elements. Animation is pretty good.

Models could be more realistically proportioned and their skin comes off looking plastic.

All in all, exactly what you'd expect from a short tribute game.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

TNVL

A very simple but excellent VN with great animation! You can't go wrong with such simple but great concept! It give a little for everyone, as long as you love big tits! You from big to FUCKING HUGE, and I love it! even got a easter egg or two! I can't wait to see from this dude!
  7. 3.00 star(s)

libertypics

Give it a quick play through maybe but the original concept it converts was better. Additionally it lacks renpy controls like text fast forward which defeats part of the reason to even make a renpy version. It's not 'bad' but I have trouble calling it even average and I loved the original and gave it every benefit of the doubt I could.
    Edit: I'll give it a third star for nostalgia and the attempt to update a classic, and apparently it does have text fast forward but only after the first playthrough, but if you don't have fond memories of the original or the concept it's going to borderline a 2.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

LordCorwin

If you can recall back to a simpler time, before crazy world ending viruses, before loot boxes were in every AAA title, and before super hero movies were all the rage. Back in 2011 (if I am remembering correctly) Meet and Fuck games released a small but simple adult flash game called Magic Book, where you played as a nerdy boy in High School who stumbles across a magic book of transformation spells allowing him to fuck his bully's hot blond girlfriend and get some revenge against said bully. This game spawned multiple followups as the series was fun, the gimmick being combining words from the spell book to turn hot women, yourself, and your nerdy friends into different characters. Sometimes to comedic effect, and sometimes to hot fucking action. Fast forward 2020 and we have a fantastic little rendition, a remake if you will, that takes the same game but updates it. The messy hand drawn art from yore is replaced by a mix of cartoon-ish and Honey Select 3D models that feel more with the times, some of the more generic spells are replaced with ones that call forth characters from other adult games we of the F95 community may recognize, and the mix of nostalgia with the excitement of seeing a golden oldie shine again really hits the spot. The only thing I would suggest is the inclusion of a volume setting, as even on the lowest level the game's audio blasted over my computers speakers.
  9. 5.00 star(s)

Connorbane

Short and sweet game with lots of cool, creative, sexy scenarios. I found a lot of the spells to be super hot and sometimes even funny. Love the character model as well as the fact that everything in this game is animated, i mean everything pretty much.