+ Nice Renders
    + Nice Story
    + Dungeon & Dragons Surroundings
    + Nice Milf
    + Long Game Play

Cons:
    - Nothing

Conclusion:
    I must say I love the Surroundings, also the Renders are good.
    also liked the Sex Scenes with Mom.
    The warrior Girl is Hot, and the Game has a Mystical Setting surrounding it.

Reminds me of the Dungeon Keeper Times

Worth the download.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

Mytez

The characters so far are very well written, with very defined character traits, but with a mysterious side, so not a single one of them feels one dimensional.

The girl's models are beautiful as usual which gets enhanced by their personalities. Specially Ella, who hooks you, as soon as you meet her, with her quirkiness and lack of understanding of societal norms.

The story is very interesting, with some political intrigue and potential mysterious story threads. But where it excels is in the character interactions, from fun (Ella), to annoying (Rhea), to not knowing what she will do next (Farah), ending with actually feeling sorry for her (Rhea).

The sex seem to be meaningful with multiple choices and camera angles, which I'm sure it will be expanded in the next updates.

Overall it has a ton of potential. I'll give it 4 stars because it's too early for 5, but if it keeps going this way it will deserve it in a couple off updates.