austinhaney6969

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
Thank you very much for answering. The more cuckoldry, the better, so I'm glad to hear that.
If you have any specific requests (ones that won't get me kicked off of patreon) let me know. I also take requests for custom scenes, and currently, in my discord, I have a special channel for dream suggestions. Meaning that when you sleep and certain variables are high enough you'll see specialized scenes, and if your idea isn't completely garbage and legal. I'll go ahead and add it to the list.

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Havent checked the game in some time ... why is the UI even worse?

An array of buttons is not considered UI/UX design. There is no real guiding of user interactions. And at school you just click through the classes (why do I have to do that? just give us a continue button) and have to scroll 1-2 screens down just for a few lines of dialog and 1 (oversized and blurry) picture/video ... or something like this:

moas_01.png

How can the dev use a abomination of a video like this? ...

And it is just clicking and scrolling over and over again ... the game starts with repetition and the same pics/vids all the time, because in most classes nothing happens ... WHY FFS? ...

I remember that this wasnt as bad in the earlier days of the game and I think I played up until some frat stuff? ... but this is currently barely playable.

Primarily because of the UI and the bad gameflow.

paleguy

Nov 23, 2019
Question before I decide if I am going to try this or not, is the NTR avoidable or no? I'm fine with basically everything else listed but that's really not my thing.

austinhaney6969

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
Havent checked the game in some time ... why is the UI even worse?

An array of buttons is not considered UI/UX design. There is no real guiding of user interactions. And at school you just click through the classes (why do I have to do that? just give us a continue button) and have to scroll 1-2 screens down just for a few lines of dialog and 1 (oversized and blurry) picture/video ... or something like this:

View attachment 716049

How can the dev use a abomination of a video like this? ...

And it is just clicking and scrolling over and over again ... the game starts with repetition and the same pics/vids all the time, because in most classes nothing happens ... WHY FFS? ...

I remember that this wasnt as bad in the earlier days of the game and I think I played up until some frat stuff? ... but this is currently barely playable.

Primarily because of the UI and the bad gameflow.
The reason you have to "click through the classes" is that they're optional. I just started working on most of those classes and the content isn't exactly vast. Also, they should be hotkeyed and whatnot, to make it less of a chore.

You don't like that video? Alright, send me a new one, post a link to a gif or something, I'll replace it.

Like I said earlier, the class content isn't exactly vast, I'm a one man dev team so all the writing, coding, and most of the artwork (credit to akabur for the base models and outfits) is done by me.

The bad gameflow is actually the subject of this months update. I'm going to be going back through and adding widgets, modifiers, etc to all the old stuff, and making it less linear. Meaning you don't have to grind your way through any specific course in order to progress with any specific character.

If you have any pointers on how to improve the U.I... Let me know! I'm always looking for constructive feedback.

Note: I've already gone ahead and modified some things, so that the left sidebar for instance, now displays all of the info (without the use of the ugly buttons up top) in one screen.

Reactions: effninefivehuman

austinhaney6969

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
Question before I decide if I am going to try this or not, is the NTR avoidable or no? I'm fine with basically everything else listed but that's really not my thing.
Completely optional. There's even a little button that asks if you're cool with it.

yuuy22

Oct 9, 2018
is there a guide? I cant seem to get past the riley coming back and asking for faithfulness, and nothing seems to change beside fooling around at her room.

LenioTG

Oct 11, 2017
Quick info please: in "The Making of a Slut", can you become a complete woman in the end, or is it about sissification/feminization only?
Thanks!

Patchez

Русский Аплоадер
Uploader
Jun 12, 2017
Mr dev, when is 6.0 coming? Waiting to play from start again but it's been months since 0.5 came out and I feel like it will take a while longer

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
How much female domination is in this game? The preview pics are not encouraging at all. I don't want another game which ends up being maledom and forced gay content, while enticing me with femdom. I just need a clarification before I spend time with the game.

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
The reason you have to "click through the classes" is that they're optional. I just started working on most of those classes and the content isn't exactly vast. Also, they should be hotkeyed and whatnot, to make it less of a chore.

You don't like that video? Alright, send me a new one, post a link to a gif or something, I'll replace it.

Like I said earlier, the class content isn't exactly vast, I'm a one man dev team so all the writing, coding, and most of the artwork (credit to akabur for the base models and outfits) is done by me.

The bad gameflow is actually the subject of this months update. I'm going to be going back through and adding widgets, modifiers, etc to all the old stuff, and making it less linear. Meaning you don't have to grind your way through any specific course in order to progress with any specific character.

If you have any pointers on how to improve the U.I... Let me know! I'm always looking for constructive feedback.

Note: I've already gone ahead and modified some things, so that the left sidebar for instance, now displays all of the info (without the use of the ugly buttons up top) in one screen.
I just faked it and rescaled it with photoshop - I dont have any video editing software, but I guess you can do it with the video too then.

moas02.jpg

Ok - then I will have a look in another year (saw that I last played the year more or less a year ago ^^) :p

The UI is so big and chunky. Maybe reduce the size of everything? ... or is this that size because of mobile?
When I play on fullscreen, everything is to much ... on half monitor size it is bearable.

moas03.jpg

Every button is so huge with that ugly fat border ...

I have not much experience with twine and just tested it for fun a bit on a own very small "project" ..

sos_test.jpg

To check and understand your CSS and try to change it would take to much time for me sorry ^^

But the UI is a major problem imho for your game, especially because you need it so much (because of sandboxy stuff). In my "game" there is just the UI on the left and every decsision is just made in the dialogs ..

sos_tes02t.jpg

As I said - I am clueless on the whole twine stuff, just played around a bit ^^ ... So maybe try to streamline your UI or at least limit the width that it doesnt get so overwhelmingly huge on screen.

smith66

Aug 24, 2017
How much female domination is in this game? The preview pics are not encouraging at all. I don't want another game which ends up being maledom and forced gay content, while enticing me with femdom. I just need a clarification before I spend time with the game.
The Riley route has it but it's not so over the top as to make me stop playing. I'd call the femdom story based rather then kink trope based, but then I dislike all kink trope based stuff just give me stuff that makes sense to the story.

austinhaney6969

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
Quick info please: in "The Making of a Slut", can you become a complete woman in the end, or is it about sissification/feminization only?
Thanks!
Yes, you can. Follow Lexis path until you unlock the clinic, then you can change into a male, woman, or futanari at your own discretion.

• Love
Reactions: LenioTG

austinhaney6969

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
is there a guide? I cant seem to get past the riley coming back and asking for faithfulness, and nothing seems to change beside fooling around at her room.
Fool around a few times, she'll eventually catch you or you'll confess. That will send you back to the diner where you'll continue the path with Bailey.

austinhaney6969

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
The game is almost entirely female oriented with 2 male characters (with FAR less content than the female ones). Though Much of the content is "shemale" domination, if you want to split hairs.

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
The game is almost entirely female oriented with 2 male characters (with FAR less content than the female ones). Though Much of the content is "shemale" domination, if you want to split hairs.
Thanks for the response. I am only attracted to dominant bio females, but I will try it nevertheless.

3.40 star(s) 21 Votes