austinhaney6969

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
Game seems impossible to play through at the moment. Eventually you just get blank screens with peoples events and hit a dead end. Happened to Riley, now it also happened to Bailey.
Hmm, this occasionally happens, sometimes it's poor coding on my part, sometimes it's the result of a gender bug when people change it via the debug, either way, I can probably fix it if you send me your save.

Reactions: Bloep

Bloep

Sep 2, 2020
Hmm, this occasionally happens, sometimes it's poor coding on my part, sometimes it's the result of a gender bug when people change it via the debug, either way, I can probably fix it if you send me your save.
It's fine, i just forced the event through the cheat menu, and could procede from there.

LoneRanger11

Jul 3, 2020
The Making Of A Slut 0.8.3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, donations of any size would be greatly appreciated!
; .​

wozzart

Aug 13, 2019
Obviously the UI has been spoken about a lot, and for a lot of people it's completely unplayable on a computer monitor since everything gets scaled up so massively.

I messed around using Inspect Element to change some styles, and believe it or not it doesn't take much to make it so much better.

The game doesn't use css files so unfortunately I can't upload an easy file to add to your folder, but if the dev wants to consider adding the following simple styles, it might get people off their back for a while. Until then players can also just add these styles too.

#story {
max-width:1200px;
margin-left:auto!important;
margin-right:auto!important;
}
.passage {
padding:5px 10px;
}

.passage img {
max-width:450px;
}

That last one is the most important imo, it just sets a simple max size to images in speech bubbles so that they don't get too big.

I've uploaded a simple before and after comparison.
before.png after.png

HammerU89

Jan 13, 2019
Obviously the UI has been spoken about a lot, and for a lot of people it's completely unplayable on a computer monitor since everything gets scaled up so massively.

I messed around using Inspect Element to change some styles, and believe it or not it doesn't take much to make it so much better.

The game doesn't use css files so unfortunately I can't upload an easy file to add to your folder, but if the dev wants to consider adding the following simple styles, it might get people off their back for a while. Until then players can also just add these styles too.

That last one is the most important imo, it just sets a simple max size to images in speech bubbles so that they don't get too big.

View attachment 2013556 View attachment 2013555
Do you replace every #story in the html file with this one or just insert this one anywhere in the file?

wozzart

Aug 13, 2019
Do you replace every #story in the html file with this one or just insert this one anywhere in the file?
I haven't done it myself since I was only playing around in Dev Tools, but if you find the <style> tags you should just be able to add
anywhere before the closing style tag </style>

Reactions: HammerU89

Araghast

Sep 27, 2018
The PriyahIntroScenes widget is missing an if closing tag within the elseif $PriyahPark==1
Line 163000, Between [ &lt;&lt;set $Time to $Time + 2&gt;&gt;&lt;&lt;/button&gt;&gt;&lt;/span&gt; ] and [ &lt;&lt;elseif $PriyahPark == 2&gt;&gt; ], should be [ &lt;&lt;/if&gt;&gt; ] to fix it.

Additionally, the choices in the event are missing the variable identifier in the "set PriyahParkYoga to" parts, it should be "set $PriyahParkYoga"

Last edited:
Reactions: ebandaid

doku99

Mar 21, 2018

#story {
}
.passage {
}

.passage img {
}

Lol... That's kind of funny. Wonder why the UI has been so bad for so long if it doesn't take more than a few lines of code to make good again.

I really want to play this game because it seems up my alley, it's just impossible :confused:

Last edited:
Jun 12, 2021
#story {
}
.passage {
}

.passage img {
}

Hi,
A most Interesting attempt to better an incredibly bad UI. Many Thanks!

I took the liberty to edit it a bit to modify and add:

#story {
max-width:1000px;
}
.passage {
}

.passage img {
max-height:450px;
}

for novices ==> (put everything before the only <style> inside the html file) (save and exit)

Reactions: HenrySapin
3.40 star(s) 21 Votes