lilol

Nov 10, 2017
what do i have to wear when she says im not girly enough i waer every thing from the girly shop

happybrother

Aug 17, 2016
Now menu looks sh*t, and the animation delay after every click gives a general bad impression. Delay after loading a save with lots of variables. New game is fast.

On the positive side, the Debug testing cheats are great. I totally missed Lexi content and modelling.

Last edited:

austinhaney6969

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
So am I interpreting this correctly? It looks like in this sissy game, players playing as a sissy get a grand total of one new scene in this latest update. What the fuck?
I actually explained that at one point somewhere, it's mostly due to me re-doing the code. The sissy scenes were written and compiled in such a way that well, it's a mess. And I've been slowly fixing it as I go along. But seeing as how it isn't quite fixed yet, rather than spending the majority of my time fixing it and not putting out an actual update with content, I've decided instead to add new stuff and fix the stuff in the background, as the new stuff isn't affected. Basically, I was using separate passages and goto statements in order to progress the story, but that is no longer feasible as the story has grown so large. Meaning that I'll have to change the logic a bit and compress all those passages (Baileys sissy content alone had 150+), into one large "node" of sorts. This will come with a variety of improvements, and for the most part, I think I'm done.

I understand your frustration, but the alternative would have been an update that ONLY includes bug-fixes and graphical tweaks. Future updates (hopefully the next one, but I may run into some snags along the way), will include content for the sissy, futa, and fem route. However, as I mentioned above, I need to fix and update the old system, as I wrote it ages ago when I knew far less about this stuff than I do now. This will come with the added benefit of me tweaking the old passages to include the new visuals, and giving the game a new snazzier look.

austinhaney6969

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
Now menu looks sh*t, and the animation delay after every click gives a general bad impression. Delay after loading a save with lots of variables. New game is fast.

On the positive side, the Debug testing cheats are great. I totally missed Lexi content and modelling.
What would you personally change about the menu?

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I actually explained that at one point somewhere, it's mostly due to me re-doing the code. The sissy scenes were written and compiled in such a way that well, it's a mess. And I've been slowly fixing it as I go along. But seeing as how it isn't quite fixed yet, rather than spending the majority of my time fixing it and not putting out an actual update with content, I've decided instead to add new stuff and fix the stuff in the background, as the new stuff isn't affected. Basically, I was using separate passages and goto statements in order to progress the story, but that is no longer feasible as the story has grown so large. Meaning that I'll have to change the logic a bit and compress all those passages (Baileys sissy content alone had 150+), into one large "node" of sorts. This will come with a variety of improvements, and for the most part, I think I'm done.
Ah, I don't remember reading anything about that either here or on Patreon. I don't know if cramming each character's story into one massive node sounds like a good idea though; wouldn't that make it harder to work on rather than easier? The engine has separate passages for a reason, doesn't it?
I understand your frustration, but the alternative would have been an update that ONLY includes bug-fixes and graphical tweaks. Future updates (hopefully the next one, but I may run into some snags along the way), will include content for the sissy, futa, and fem route. However, as I mentioned above, I need to fix and update the old system, as I wrote it ages ago when I knew far less about this stuff than I do now. This will come with the added benefit of me tweaking the old passages to include the new visuals, and giving the game a new snazzier look.
It's just annoying as I have no interest in futa at all, and don't consider female preferable to shemale. Also the first thing I notice when trying out the female content is that a large amount of the game still thinks you have a cock; it really doesn't seem ready for prime time yet. Personally I would have held it back another update or two.

austinhaney6969

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
Ah, I don't remember reading anything about that either here or on Patreon. I don't know if cramming each character's story into one massive node sounds like a good idea though; wouldn't that make it harder to work on rather than easier? The engine has separate passages for a reason, doesn't it?

It's just annoying as I have no interest in futa at all, and don't consider female preferable to shemale. Also the first thing I notice when trying out the female content is that a large amount of the game still thinks you have a cock; it really doesn't seem ready for prime time yet. Personally I would have held it back another update or two.
I'ts not ALL in one node, it's just been reduced. I'm not sure the engine could handle the amount of passages I would have been cramming into it, and thought it better not to risk it. And it's not actually that hard to work on, I use if statements and variables and make sure to clearly label everything so it's pretty easy to do. Makes changing things easier as well.

As for the second part, I feel you. I get that you're not into Futa, it's not my favorite thing either, but again, I had to redo the earlier passages, well, most of them, before continuing with the sissy related content. And what part of the game assumes you have a cock? I tried to remove most references to that, am I missing something?

Last edited:

happybrother

Aug 17, 2016
What would you personally change about the menu?
-The previous one looked ... more sophisticated. Maybe because now the BOX takes too much space by default. I didn't even notice the background till I wanted to do a comparison check.
-I use Large font and the box looks even bigger. Must scroll it sometimes, or zoom out using the browser.
-I love what you did to Wardrobe. Although I looked for waitress top on the TOPS (forgot the name for Upper Gartments) section, while it was in the skirts section.
-The reaction time after clicking stuff at the endgame is noticably slowish (I guess there are too many variables so they lag). Maybe add an Option to get rid of "transition fading" thingie.
-Debug Menu is great! Although I love the option to go -> and <- on games with similar gui.
-the avatar on the right looks slightly flatten to me.

austinhaney6969

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
-The previous one looked ... more sophisticated. Maybe because now the BOX takes too much space by default. I didn't even notice the background till I wanted to do a comparison check.
-I use Large font and the box looks even bigger. Must scroll it sometimes, or zoom out using the browser.
-I love what you did to Wardrobe. Although I looked for waitress top on the TOPS (forgot the name for Upper Gartments) section, while it was in the skirts section.
-The reaction time after clicking stuff at the endgame is noticably slowish (I guess there are too many variables so they lag). Maybe add an Option to get rid of "transition fading" thingie.
-Debug Menu is great! Although I love the option to go -> and <- on games with similar gui.
-the avatar on the right looks slightly flatten to me.
Hmm, alright noted. I disagree with you abut the main menu though. I think having separate actions separated into specific spots is more practical and easier to navigate.
The wardrobe needs some reworks as well, but those will come later.
I'll look into reducing the radius on the box, but css is tricky. I'm not sure it will look well. Change one thing and boom, MC's tits are five feet from her eyes.
The reaction time thing is something I've been working on. It has to do with me using "goto" to navigate, which isn't efficient.
The avatar on the right should scale to font size, to an extent.

bonzz

Mar 17, 2018
MC's tits are five feet from her eyes.
You say that like it's a bad thing :love:
The avatar on the right should scale to font size, to an extent.
Yeah noticed that, when I select huge font it did not scale well on my screen (it's a TV so I selected huge fonts, my eyes are fine..)
The wardrobe needs some reworks as well, but those will come later.
I sometimes feel the menu to be a bit too cumbersome as well, but I can't really say how to make it better. Still the fact you're working on it is much appreciated!

mio008

Mar 27, 2019
Hmm, alright noted. I disagree with you abut the main menu though. I think having separate actions separated into specific spots is more practical and easier to navigate.
while having them in separate boxes might make it easier to navigate, the size makes it a moot point as you constantly have to scroll down. the previous version was more compact, and thus more handy and userfriendly.

i do, however, agree that the boxes are a good idea. They just take up too much space. maybe make the lines of the boxes themselves thinner, and reduce box space by 1mm or so? This would combine the good points of both options.

of course, i know nothing of programming, so do not kill me if what i just suggested is impossibly difficult...

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
And what part of the game assumes you have a cock? I tried to remove most references to that, am I missing something?
Jeez, it's all over the place! Dreams that talk about you being caged, go for a walk around town and you get the same, choose to 'Work' for Lexi rather than pay her and you get a picture of a caged sissy, look at the clothing equipped on the left and the cage is still there...
Anyway, reactions to the female events: There's some pretty nice stuff in there, although some of it would have been better if our slut had kept her cock.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I presume that the rest of her sex toys will be added to the female masturbation options soon? Also, I like to think I'm pretty good with CSS, if you're ever having trouble with something feel free to shoot me a message.

austinhaney6969

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
Jeez, it's all over the place! Dreams that talk about you being caged, go for a walk around town and you get the same, choose to 'Work' for Lexi rather than pay her and you get a picture of a caged sissy, look at the clothing equipped on the left and the cage is still there...
Anyway, reactions to the female events: There's some pretty nice stuff in there, although some of it would have been better if our slut had kept her cock.
I presume that the rest of her sex toys will be added to the female masturbation options soon? Also, I like to think I'm pretty good with CSS, if you're ever having trouble with something feel free to shoot me a message.
OOOF, that's a big wall of text to address. To keep things quick I'll just address the stuff not in spoiler tags. The female sex toys and masturbation options will be added and expanded upon as soon as I can commission/draw it. My main artist is awol, so I've been using the help of a few friends I've commissioned and trying to cobble it together myself.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
OOOF, that's a big wall of text to address. To keep things quick I'll just address the stuff not in spoiler tags. The female sex toys and masturbation options will be added and expanded upon as soon as I can commission/draw it. My main artist is awol, so I've been using the help of a few friends I've commissioned and trying to cobble it together myself.
Yeah, I think I missed an update so that was two for one. Let's hope your artist gets back to you before too long, I'm looking forward to her cumming herself into a coma once she remembers she has a magic wand.
Also, a number of those missing files from previous versions are still missing; some of them might be from dummied out passages so it doesn't matter, but some of them definitely aren't, as I've seen the broken resources in the game.

austinhaney6969

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
Yeah, I think I missed an update so that was two for one. Let's hope your artist gets back to you before too long, I'm looking forward to her cumming herself into a coma once she remembers she has a magic wand.
Also, a number of those missing files from previous versions are still missing; some of them might be from dummied out passages so it doesn't matter, but some of them definitely aren't, as I've seen the broken resources in the game.
I'll look into those missing resources but, most of the time people post these things, the resources are there. They just didn't load in the browser for whatever reason.

3.40 star(s) 21 Votes