Tjock

Jun 4, 2018
Is the Bailey makeup scene the last scene with her because nothing more happens beyond that point for me.

hathios

May 20, 2017
I don't like to search all the pages. is there a walkthrough. The cage is not preventing an orgasm.
And the timeloop starts after you got the panties from Rily and your first finger job. The is not spent and stops here so I can let it stay the day I want forever like a timeloop without getting further in the game.

Last edited:

hathios

May 20, 2017
I found a bug after the day you are sked to remove your shorts.
It shows this: <span style="color:white" You sheepishly look down at your crotch while smirking. </span>
And this: <span style="color:white" A special reward ehh, I like the sound of that. </span>

austinhaney6969

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
I don't like to search all the pages. is there a walkthrough. The cage is not preventing an orgasm.
And the timeloop starts after you got the panties from Rily and your first finger job. The is not spent and stops here so I can let it stay the day I want forever like a timeloop without getting further in the game.

There's the bugfix... I should be annoyed that the latest patron release came out so quickly but... Honestly, just happy you guys like the game. Enjoy.

Reactions: dmi72445

austinhaney6969

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
Here is V 0.5.4

Mega

here is the changelog info

.0.5.4 Ui stuff upgraded in left sidebar, more scenes with John, Bailey, and Lexi, overhaul stuff slowly getting implemented, lots of behind the scenes stuff.
That's a small portion of the changelog info...

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I don't know if it was supposed to be fixed for this version, but Sasha's scenes are still full of placeholders for the female and futa paths.
For the rest of things though, Reactions to 0.5.4:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Also, I played through from the beginning recently (in 0.5.3, if some of these have been fixed since) and some bugs have developed in the earlier material:

smith66

Aug 24, 2017
You can always save to file but uh, I can't magically change how html works.
Their are other HTML games that let you save to a user specified file those work just fine in Incognito.

A quick google search showed some examples but of course if not many people care then their isn't much reason for you to bother but for me it's just a no go situation.

Last edited:

greyelf

Nov 16, 2016
Their are other HTML games that let you save to a user specified file those work just fine in Incognito.

A quick google search showed some examples but of course if not many people care then their isn't much reason for you to bother but for me it's just a no go situation.
The game's developer literately told you that the game currently includes the ability to "save to file", you even quoted the part of their previous comment that indicated this fact.

Your inability to use the Options button (found in the game's Left Side-bar) to access the Save/Load link, which when selected opens the SAVES dialog which includes both a Save to Disk... button and Load from Disk... button (that work even when using a Privacy Mode like Chrome's Incognito) is no fault of the game's developer.

Reactions: Proto Persona

austinhaney6969

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017

Uh, you can already save to file. Just click save to file.

smith66

Aug 24, 2017
Uh, you can already save to file. Just click save to file.
OK I see you have to click on the word Options to bring up the menu. To be fair it looks more like a label then a button but it's nice to see the game has that functionality. It certainly puts it ahead of a few other games without it.

greyelf

Nov 16, 2016
It certainly puts it ahead of a few other games without it.
Unless a game's developer has deliberately suppresses the functionality, all Twine games built using SugarCube (1) come with the ability to Save to and Load from Disk built-in.

(1) and the large majority of erotic Twine based games use SugarCube as their story format.

3.40 star(s) 21 Votes