Others The Mall [Development Thread]

Petrarch

May 14, 2022
banner_1600x400.jpg

Welcome everyone! I present to you The Mall, an immersive sim NSFW game were you control a character inside a shopping mall and can interact with the environment and engage its costumers. The project is a work in progress in early development, the current demo (v0.1) includes the furniture store, you control a male character and encounter three female NPCs, each offering unique ways to interact with them.

My plan is to expand the game in every way:
  • Add more mechanics for the main character. The game is currently limited in terms of what you can do on the furniture store and even here, there is a lot of room for expansion. With new environments and NPCs, the number of mechanics will grow.
  • Add more shops to visit, including the main area of the mall were all the shops connect. Some ideas I have are: a clothing outlet (working on it now), a sex shop, a technology store and a gym. However, I am not limited to these ideas and will consider any good proposals.
  • Add more variations in appearance for NPCs. Currently there are only female characters with very few hair, skin and clothing variations, I'm also working on this now.
  • Add more interactions with NPCs. The current "talking" system is very simplistic, I plan to add more personality to each character, allowing players to make decisions on how to engage with them.
  • Discuss ideas with patrons on what else can be added.

Here is where you can try the windows demo v0.1

If you find it interesting, consider supporting it on .

Best regards,

Petrarch

Sreenshots:
ss_02.jpg ss_03.jpg ss_04.jpg ss_05.jpg ss_06.jpg ss_07.jpg ss_08.jpg ss_09.jpg ss_10.jpg ss_11.jpg ss_12.jpg ss_01.jpg

Reactions: Saint Blackmoor

Petrarch

May 14, 2022
Here are the new textures for the clothing I've been working on. I have already implemented the new taking off underwear mechanic. Additionally, I'm finishing the new hairstyles and working on a better hair shader.

new_pants.jpg new_tops.jpg new_shoes.jpg new_underwear.jpg

Cheers,

Petrarch.

Petrarch

May 14, 2022
Just finished tweaking the female hairstyles with the new shader and physics movement:

Here are all the combinations:
new_hair_01.jpg new_hair_02.jpg

I'm currently working on the main hallway of the mall, the keyboard/mouse and gamepad movement system is nearly finished:
ss_mall_01.jpg ss_mall_02.jpg

Getting close to the next release.

Cheers,

Petrarch.