BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
ebF60v.jpg

Overview:
Captain Mason has just received tragic news and must return home to his family after five years in the Afghan desert.
Two problems; one, he was missing and presumed dead three years ago; and two a strange and potentially population-ending virus has hit the city. Now, he must join forces with a mysterious multi-national covert organization to discover the secret behind this threat.
Notice:
The romances will be a slow burn. Don't expect any adult content for the first two chapters. Cheers. - CF​

Thread Updated: 2023-10-07
Release Date: 2023-10-07
Developer: CorForce Productions -
Censored: No
Version: Chapter 10
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Start a new game

DOWNLOAD

Win/Linux: - - -
Mac: - - -

SonsOLiberty thanks for the link
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

screenshot0005.png J5u3Ew.jpg vZt7im.jpg j9Gru9.jpg 92_sTA.jpg 3VGp+M.jpg screenshot0001.png screenshot0003.png screenshot0004.png

Last edited by a moderator:

CoryF

Game Developer
May 11, 2017
Renders look great! It's never too early to ask about planned content.. right? lol
Planned content is Harem, and the usual vanilla sex. Anal if the girl is into it. Will likely include some bondage play.

Will never have NTR, sharing, MMF, or swinging. I'm just not into that.
Don't really care what the technical definition of NTR is, the LIs will NEVER have sex with anyone outside of the harem regardless of gender.

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Planned content is Harem, and the usual vanilla sex. Anal if the girl is into it. Will likely include some bondage play.

Will never have NTR, sharing, MMF, or swinging. I'm just not into that.
Don't really care what the technical definition of NTR is, the LIs will NEVER have sex with anyone outside of the harem regardless of gender.
Thank you for this. I just saw it's kinetic for now, should've read closer. I'll keep an eye on it and see if that changes.

Reactions: CoryF
3.20 star(s) 48 Votes