RPGM - Completed - The Maze of Inma and Shokushu [Final] [black megane laboratory]

1. 1.00 star(s)

Jehejrjrjr

I would say the game is incomplete and only has one ending I have basically tried everything ever looking at forums that havs "answers" they are mostly confusing worded, but still understood them enough to do what they said, all that was said failed, so there is only one ending, and sadly the game incomplete, I am guessing the wrong version was uploaded but yeah incomplete, the game was fun then I was told about a second ending but it hasn't been found and there is no proof of it either.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

Stat

This game had me with a feeling of "enough to be good and ALMOST enough to be REALLY good"

Kind of a "slight disappointment", I guess...? The art is pretty good and the puzzles also worked (though some may disagree), but it just felt like it could have been a lot better if only a little more had been done

But oh well, what do I know...it's nice, I recommend it. Oh, and just stick to the "bad ending", since it's a lot more interesting than the "good one"