Ren'Py - Completed - The Medicine Woman [Gazukul]

1. 2.00 star(s)

Neo Nocturne

TL; DR:
    Pros:

1. If you have a very strong fetish for 2 penises and anal sex, this is going to sound great.
    2. Some great display of 3D animations. Better than average quality.

Cons:
    1. Before you get turned on, you have to get turned off by something so disgusting that you may throw up.
    2. Really short/few materials to FAP for.

Honest Opinion:
    The only reason anyone would want this...it's the butt thingy I guess?
    Also 2 penises merge into 1 mega-penis...sounds cool...
    And fucking...okay, let's put the spoiler aside then...but a dwarf of a height of Miley Cyrus? Are you sure that is not a mutated dwarf?

I appreciate the good 3D animations, but why waste them into a VN with a bad plot and bad character design that will really throw off your audience. I hate to give it a 2-Star (was rated 1-Star at first, but the fact that I have played worse, I have to give this game a better rating), but overall, many aspects went terribly wrong...but yes, if you have a insurmountable level of tolerance and an unique acquired taste/fetish for some very weird games, this is the one.

But for average human, just keep your hands off this and let curiosity kill off another soul.
    If the plot was changed with full animation, VA and BGM, this would be 3-4 Star 3D animation easily.