RPGM The Mercenary's Adventure [ Takamakuran ]

ThrowHart

Apr 19, 2020
RJ306254_img_main.jpg

A new game by Takamakuran. In case u haven't, go check his 2 other works. His works have always been my favorite since i first played them.

He actually has planned to release an official english version later. But the thing is, from what i read there are still a lot of bugs in this game. So it might be still a long way to go since fixing those bugs is his current priority.

So yeah, can somebody translate this one? I will be very grateful if u do, even if it's a MTL

RJ306254_img_smp1.jpg RJ306254_img_smp2.jpg RJ306254_img_smp3.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: He-man96. and Belid
May 1, 2020
I'm at the end and let the two sorcerers live. Now I can't beat blue. He's too fucking broken and I have leveled up a lot and still can't beat them. It's bullshit.

Kaftein

Nov 22, 2019
I'm at the end and let the two sorcerers live. Now I can't beat blue. He's too fucking broken and I have leveled up a lot and still can't beat them. It's bullshit.
If you have Amazing Ore, you can upgrade the Mercenary's weapons at the starter town blacksmith or the Warrior's weapons at the "hidden" merchant in her mansion. Otherwise, stick to using the turtle/stall method. Make sure Cleric has Buff All and Succubus has All Down/Debuff All. Warrior has a few defensive skills; alternatively, you can use the Dog (requires that you do the mini-quests to get its equipment though).
Equip the accessory that gives you Charge stacks and focus on surviving (defense buffs and healing) over dealing damage. Only use SuperSmash/Smash attacks if you think you can survive a random crit. If you give up and just want a save that's pretty much guaranteed to kill everything, I can try to give you a NG+ one and you can change the names of the Mercenary and Succubus with the rename item.