RPGM The Misadventure Of Heydrich [WIP] [Development thread]

DNeyRin

May 29, 2024
Overview:
Heydrich must find unknown things in unknown place for the lord so that he does not tell his Duke that he is hiding from him,
because he stole his Duke's things and spent money on booze and whores, otherwise he will die.

A tragicomedy in the genre of dark fantasy with an emphasis on medieval aesthetics, an interesting thoughtful plot with gray morality, a bunch of quests that can be completed non-linearly, as well as a bunch of hot animated erotic scenes, all this in
The Misadventure Of Heydrich.
Demo Release Date: 01.08.2024.
Developer: Noname Team
Censored: No
Language: English

Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Characters:

Gameplay screenshots:

Last edited:

Belle22

Jun 1, 2024
A Russian, an American and a Mexican are sitting in a bar, a Russian says: I work in an oil rig and earn 80,000 bucks a year. And the American replied: And I work in a brokerage firm and earn 100,000 bucks a year. They looked at the Mexican, and he says: As soon as you finish, I'll clean it up.

Last edited:
Reactions: danone03

DNeyRin

May 29, 2024
DEV NEWS

W
e have made 1/4 of the quest line of the first chapter, and we will release a free demo version after we have done 2/4 parts of the first chapter. Which playing non-linearly and with multiple passing choices, so as not to spoiler all the interesting content, we provide several screenshots from the beginning of the game.

SCREENSHOTS:

DNeyRin

May 29, 2024
DEV NEWS

Howdy everynyan!~

WE MAKE 3/4 DEMO VERSION OF 1ST CHAPTER!!!!

For this happy news, we post this small demonstration of our big work.

SCREENSHOTS:

We make really-really big wide variety of content so that everyone can find something to like,
and not only humans are in the our fantasy world.

See you next time. ;3