EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
coverf95-6.png

Overview:
You play as a priest sent to a convent of nuns to investigate a series of mysterious incidents involving attacks on the nuns when they sleep.
The nuns share the monastery with an order of monks, with a wall keeping them apart to ensure they all remain celibate. During your stay at the monastery, you may also visit the School for Young Women that the nuns are running and take confessions from people from the nearby town.​

Thread Updated: 2024-03-10
Release Date: 2024-03-09
Developer: Alcahest - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.7.1.1
Language: English
Other game: Paradise Found
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Mobile players:
Do not raise corruption by cheating. Sooner or later, you will break the game.

DOWNLOAD
All: - - -

Extras: (v0.2) - 100% saves

p2.png p3.png p4.png jana9c.jpg hub2.png

Last edited:

Spyderwraith

Jul 21, 2017
So what exactly can i do to increase my corruption? there's been one event that gave me 10 permanent and thats it- now i just repeat everything daily and still cannot increase it

Reactions: MrHatIsHere

_syntaxera_

Sep 1, 2017
doesn't work where I put it for some reason, it's looking for "c:/Users/notusedanymore/Desktop/Monastery/media/title/titlepic.png"

Nevermourned

Aug 20, 2017
(Intriguing start. I'll keep an eye on this, and hope that it goes in the direction I want. Namely, becoming a domineering, controlling force of corruption and command, supplanting the mother-superior, and making copious use of that dungeon. Personal desires, I'll watch how it goes.)

Magneric

Oct 14, 2017
Paradise Found was amazing, was looking forward to the new project! Gonna check it out in a year. Keep sprinting, don't stop

Reactions: Alcahest

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
Not sure if its a bug or me breaking the game. I cheated corruption so I'd already read the sin book before the night time drinks with the monks. When i got back to my room drunk the game told me i had to read the book, but i got stuck in a loop. I'd read the chapters then go back to initial page with the only option of clicking name of the book, which would take me back to the chapters.

I tried editing the chapter variable back to 0 so that when I opened the book the chapters hadn't been read but that didn't fix the issue.

4.50 star(s) 51 Votes