Seeking The monster extreme definition of monster girl

Xymma

Feb 14, 2018
I'm on the hunt again and this time trying to find games with ACTUAL monster girls. Multiple breasts, tentacles, extra limbs/eyes the more extreme the better(So long as there is some semblance of "girl" still present). It's hard to find amongst all the games with the Monster Girl tag that defines Elves and Succubi as a monster girl(Though the latter can be in very specific circumstances.) It doesn't matter the style of the game other than not platformer. It does have to have art though, text-based games just don't cut it for me anymore. Pregnancy tag is also a BIG plus but not necessarily needed. The only hard pass on tag for me is scat, beyond that I can get into most everything.

I have a laundry list of games I have played and it's hard to remember them all, but MGQ, Monster Girl 1000, and the Anaxverse games stand out. Hoping to find the next amazing monster girl adventure, thanks for any help

Monki0

Nov 6, 2023
Slugs and Bugs: conversion

You start with regular girls you can corrupt into alien monsters. You can use them to breed Zerglike alien monsters that fight for you