Seeking The more violent the better

Jan 15, 2020
Anyone have any video games of women getting cut in half transversely (from pussy to head)? Women getting impaled vaginally with the impalement device penetrating through her mouth? Perhaps getting a shotgun shoved up her pussy as the trigger is pulled? Women getting attacked and struggling to fight off their captors before getting their necks snapped? Women getting whipped, flogged, spanked, caned or any other forms of impact play? Women being electrocuted? Women being strangled while struggling to fight off their attacker? Anything with women in excruciating pain and realistic screams?

Preferably with realistic screams.

Please and thank you

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
There was a really old flash game where you could torture a red headed girl chained to a wall, complete with screams, pissing herself etc But I forgot the name of it. I remember you could cigarette burn her, whip her, impale pins in her and stuff like that. Wasn't really my cup of tea but it did used to show up sometimes....

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
I may not be the most stable cookie out there, but you, Sir, take the cake, the platter, and probably the whole set of knives to cut it.

Dunno about the games youre looking for, but if i were to look for it, i would search for the "graphic violence" tag.

• Haha
Reactions: MAD6999 and 3dot
Jan 15, 2020
There was a really old flash game where you could torture a red headed girl chained to a wall, complete with screams, pissing herself etc But I forgot the name of it. I remember you could cigarette burn her, whip her, impale pins in her and stuff like that. Wasn't really my cup of tea but it did used to show up sometimes....
Ive played that one and its sequel. They were okay but pretty mild. Thank you though :)

splitScreen

Dec 17, 2019
I don't think this is in the realm of sex, more like literal torture. The involvement of private parts doesn't make anything inherently sexual. It reads and sounds very deranged tbh... I'm hoping this stays strictly in fantasy land.

Reactions: bobsenplenty

mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Feb 18, 2021
it's hard to find exactly what you are looking for,however some of the most violent games I've played and liked are-Blackheart Hotel,Raptus and Desert Stalker,I think you might like them

• Love
Reactions: Hörby