VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Mound of the Termites [v0.55] [Smeyle Entertainment]

3.90 star(s) 11 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
653709_Cover002_3.png

Overview:
Your father recently marries a young student of his who's not even that much older than you are. As you carefully plan out your scheme, you get a chance to closely inspect and interact with your new stepmother as your busy father goes abroad. What will you do? What will you find? What won't you find? Will you end up dragging her down along into the deep, or is it possible that she could end up saving you? It's all up to you, in the Mound of the Termites.​

Thread Updated: 2022-01-23
Release Date: 2022-01-23
Developer: Smeyle Entertainment
Censored: No
Version: 0.55
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - - -
Mac(0.45): - - - - -
Others: COMPRESSED* -
ANDROID* - TORRENT*

Extras: Walkthrough Mod -
Walkthrough

Sarkasmus thanks for the link
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

653702_0019.jpg 653701_0008.jpg 653704_0226.jpg Sad-Route001.png Bra-Off-Romance2.png

Last edited by a moderator:

SlowDance

May 5, 2017
Your game has a very intriguing title. As such, feel free to blow our minds with some unique content. The usual fetishes are a deeply grooved path - I urge you to go for broke and ride any fringe whims you have to completion. Regardless, you have a solid beginning here; I wish you the best. Cheers!

hakulaku97

Mar 13, 2019
it's NTR or NeToRase?
so i played it and for those who wonder what NTR content therre is, it s not the bad kind wre mc is getting cucked, so at the moment it is afe to pla yif you like stealing girls from other man because that is what is indiactet in this game a specific time (y)

as for the DEV it is short but i like to see more, i like the insect design of the cursor etc
if you plan to add the bad NTR make it avoidable, and for the incest make an incest patch at that time
man i am really looking forward to this getting updated :D

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
so i played it and for those who wonder what NTR content therre is, it s not the bad kind wre mc is getting cucked, so at the moment it is afe to pla yif you like stealing girls from other man because that is what is indiactet in this game a specific time (y)

as for the DEV it is short but i like to see more, i like the insect design of the cursor etc
if you plan to add the bad NTR make it avoidable, and for the incest make an incest patch at that time
man i am really looking forward to this getting updated :D
so it's Netorase(the woman cheating someone with you)

it's okay ^^

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
Wow, has the father a dual personality?
Nice and kind? as a teacher but an asshole to son and wife?
(As far as I know, the points he got are quite good or am I wrong? What a perfectionist.^^)

Reactions: Timo44mag

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
good to know how it is called, i wondered a long time how somebody called that situation, man i think can add one more kink to my list than :love:(y)
Don't do that because you will be unpleasantly surprised... The word you're looking for is "Netori". That's when you are doing the cucking. Netorase is when your girl is fucking someone else but with your blessing. It's also called willing cuckold.

Last edited:

hakulaku97

Mar 13, 2019
Don't do that because you will be unpleasently surprised... The word you're looking for is "Netori". That's when you are doing the cucking. Netorase is when your girl is fucking someone else but with your blessing. It's also called willing cuckold.
oh shit man thank you for the warning, so than that is what i mean, the game indicates Netori (y)

Reactions: eddie987
3.90 star(s) 11 Votes