Unity - The Multiversal Waifu Taster [v.0.6] [NowaJoestar Support]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Kurohaku

Right now its just one waifu that done in this game but I really looking foward for the next update
    Very clear animation, good art style with voice acting and very intresting parody
    This game very enjoyable, fun and 100% fapable for NSFW game
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Milleniumt

v.0.3

For what we can see, I could already tell this is going fun. The V.A does a good job, The Art is good and the Sex is fun and so is the dialogue and Gameplay is simple enough that you could still be in the Mood while playing.

It's only real flaw is lack of variety in sex positions but that's not it's fault right now and that's probably going to be addressed in the next updates with more girls added.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

JL5

Starting off strong. Great choice of Satsuki for the first waifu, and her VA is really good, I got a good laugh out of the jokes and we started BHM off with a brotha MC. The art is good, the ass and tiddies look great, I just wish we fucked her pussy along with the anal, so hopefully in the future we don't only have anal when fucking the waifus. 5/5 for now, I can't wait to see the amazing waifus we end up with.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

BayJay47

Pretty short, but pretty good too. Not many choices, basically just a clickfest, but good voice acting, good animation, and a decent plot with some tongue in cheek humor.

I look forward to seeing where this will go over the next year or two.