Unity - Abandoned - The Naked Pines [v2023-09-25] [Coelendata Games]

1. 3.00 star(s)

DirectXD1943

It's...fine? At time of review, [v2023-09-25] is the latest version. For content, from what I've seen there are 2 sex scenes that you aren't a part of, and a blowjob scene. Haven't been able to find anything else, and honestly the game doesn't really encourage me to look anymore.

The game itself has a bunch of smaller things that make it more annoying to play. Every time you move around, time moves along by a couple minutes, so if you miss your window: bad luck. You have to move to every environment MANUALLY, so the actual time management is ridiculous. There's no timetable, so you have to try and remember when things happen. All the activities happen on a loop, so these people are having sex at the same time every day which, while weird, is the only saving grace of the game.

Then the 'quests' have zero real help. Since time moves every time you move, you're almost discouraged from exploring. To just get a bloody margarita, I need to: see that a girl wants a margarita, go to the lounge to find the recipe, read other books to increase my perception, go to another girl so she can tell me she wants a book, go back and find said book now that my perception has increased, then go to the kitchen for the other 2 ingredients, THEN go back to the other lady and give her the book so she'll give me lime juice, so I can then go BACK to the kitchen and make the margaritas, to THEN go back and give the original girl the drink. I mean wtf.

Visually it isn't awful, although the fact the generic big dick buff black dude is clearly made using A.I. compared to everyone else who's traced almost feels like a metaphor for how much thought went into him.

Only giving it 3 cause technically, it could get better. 5/10.