VN - Ren'Py - The Naugthy Priest [v0.1] [PhantomaX]

1. 5.00 star(s)

tsukui

I can see where he is going and I really appreciate the effort.

Cons: some really original plot for a chance, I do like the graphics (but I know its to a person like, but its my opinion anyway), I do like some frash air with the kinks in here.
    Cons: for sure it does have some bad spelling (but who I am to tell), some bug interfaces or bad codes like the friend (above/below) said. But to me, its nothing toturn me off.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

Vortex@

My review after playing the 1st release:

PRO:
    I could only find 1 pro that I myself liked. When the mc is interacting with our women he talks of blessing them with his holy seed and for them to bear our children. Pregnancy is a plus. Would list harem as a plus, but not with the unavoidable NTR

CONS:
    Plenty of cons. Grammar is bad. Coding is very bad. Even after choosing Johanna's name, all of a sudden she introduces herself as Catherine to the mc. It is also missing the NTR tag. Even after mc tells Johanna she is only for the Lord (MC), and we choose the no sharing option, we still have her son doing sexual things with her behind our back. Why even give a no sharing option if it doesn't work?? So that nullifies the harem tag. MC also looks to old. Looks like he is 70, not 50's.

Conclusion: if you like NTR, a geriatric mc, and pregnancy, this vn may be for you. If you like harem, pregnancy, but no NTR, don't bother playing.
  3. 2.00 star(s)

NightOwl71

I had high hopes for this one but it very quickly turned out to be an utter disappointment for this initial release. The story defies historical facts and claims the ten commandments to be an invention of the Roman empire. How deep must one have slept in history class to come up with such an idea - especially since the Romans lives were ruled by many traditions but certainly not the ten commandments. The spelling is very bad, worse than any MTL would generate it. Characters are flat (ofc not in the chest area) and stereotypic, the graphics poorly compiled and rendered without care for realistic details. The initial release already contains a path choice of which some are not available yet. Why you'd do this in an initial release is beyond me. The best thing you can do atm is consider the game a parody and ignore any link to reality and try to enjoy the game despite the questionable CGI art.
  4. 3.00 star(s)

loikl

Not bad, it's a good idea with a questionable implementation:

The story has a lot of power, and as long as you are not very attached to certain beliefs you will find it entertaining, after all a good game of corruption is always appreciated.

The gameplay complies, after all it is a vn, although it has several bugs, they will surely be resolved over time.
    However, the weakest and worst implemented point is the visual aspect, the faces are quite rough, at times the girls look like men or even Shrek's ugliest stepsister.

If you can improve the graphic aspect this could be an excellent game, otherwise... well, there is something for everything but the audience will be small.
  5. 4.00 star(s)

AlltheHugs

Its absurd.
    Its fun.
    Less common models, which I enjoy.
    Looking forward to setting the kid up with his mom; go team.

Some proof reading from a native English speaker would be a nice improvement. I am looking forward to more!