4.00 star(s) 10 Votes

Sscdrake

Jun 24, 2018
Well thats can be true because they lost Patreon and they Need moneys to pay the team
Unfortunately, that's not how it works. I'm sure some people would love to pay full price for a heavily incomplete project that is as likely to never be completed as all the other many, MANY incomplete projects that came before it, but that's not most people here lol.

Eastern devs in both trad and ero game dev really shit all over western devs in general, huh? Obviously not all western or eastern devs, but there seems to be clear patterns here.

Sscdrake

Jun 24, 2018
Because patreon wont incest games and they got banned.
But lets see if in the next days someone leak the game here or somewhere else
Leak unoffocial official patch, have it clean on patreon leak patch on Steam forum, use subscribestar I think they don't care, or use the eye-roll trick of making them roommates and letting it sound terrible until someone realizes they're supposed to 'choose' familial relationships of their own will.

Regardless, I don't mind the no free updates, but I ain't paying until the game is 1000% done.

celticxfrost

Feb 8, 2022
It was just a joke guys, LOL. This is a pirate website after all.

Just wait and I'll leak it here eventually when I feel like it.
Or subscribe to our subscribestar (or buy it on steam) and you'll get access to the updates as soon as they come out.
Good to know cause we all here enjoy your stuff and I always suspected it was just a prank

4.00 star(s) 10 Votes