Seeking The neighbour is an amateur hoe

puffmutter

Aug 29, 2019
Hi guys

Can you recommend me a game with such a plot:

Young neighbour girl (married / friend / solo) is an amateur hoe with a normal main job (and maybe some part-time naughty jobs).
She just do the sex-job because she want's to buy luxury things that only a girl needs.
The neighbour (should be much older than the girl) finds out, start as a voyeur and later blackmail her.
Corruption of the blackmailing should be (very) slow and she should - of course - build up an exhibitionism character.
Game-engine can be anything but I prefer RPGM / Renpy - but it should not be just a visual novel.

The girl can be the mc or the blackmailing neighbour or both can be played in "1st person".

I already played much games and I would say it should be a mix of Succulence, Insexcity and Tamaras Exposure.
Of course I will not get the exact game with such a plot but maybe it goes in this direction.

Thanks!

fyl3toys

Dec 24, 2021
That sounds a lot like Summer with Mia, but the neighbor isnt much old than Mia.....

puffmutter

Aug 29, 2019
That sounds a lot like Summer with Mia, but the neighbor isnt much old than Mia.....
That was fast. :)
I started the series but ended (I think) after finishing the first or in middle of the second episode.
Will try again, thanks, but you are right, the neighbour is also really young so I'm opened for more suggestions. :)