4.20 star(s) 5 Votes

FriendlyDave

With the lemons...
Game Compressor
Jun 25, 2021
Cwxitv.png

Overview:
In The Nekomancer, you'll be fucking fighting a vast roster of hardend combatants, such as a Silme monstrosities, Buff hell hound women, Ugly bastard Cult men, Furious Futanari, Voluptuous Centaur, Slippery snake Bois, Hellish horses and feral wolfs~​

Thread Updated: 2023-06-11
Release Date: 2023-05-06
Developer: Lavey - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.4.7
Language: English
Other Games: Femboy Dungeon Crawler - Boy Milk Shop - Lief the Vampire!
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

Q71GQ8.gif ROe1is.gif czYfxA.gif huUmUN.gif EDPSvn.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
Yeah, it's not bad. There's a certain charm to pixel art. Hoping it gets regular updates, because I'd love to see it finished. Plus they made a gameboy box art for it, I can appreciate that.
LOL I have to admit, I looked really quick at the writing before looking at the art and thought it did say "gameboy" at first.
Pretty well made as far as that art style goes.

Reactions: FriendlyDave

icollectsouls

Jul 15, 2018
If the protag's a femboy, I think the "male protagonist" tag is more appropriate.
Very lacking in content as expected of a "v0.1.01," at least it's been version'd appropriately?
Disappointed that the hell hounds on the left screen had no sexy stuff when the slimes and cultists both have animations implemented... maybe the girls are in the game just to show those who're potentially-interested that it won't be all gay (or ambiguous/genderless-on-male, as is the case with the slimes). Glad the h-scenes are all player-initiated at least? Don't have to worry about getting fucked by stuff you don't want to, which will be nice for the niche of players (like myself) who wish there were more feminine/androgynous/twink dudes in straight stuff.
That's a rough price on the itch.io, sheesh. I get that it's going to have updates but $10 for the game in this state is more-than-a-bit-much.

FriendlyDave

With the lemons...
Game Compressor
Jun 25, 2021
If the protag's a femboy, I think the "male protagonist" tag is more appropriate.
Very lacking in content as expected of a "v0.1.01," at least it's been version'd appropriately?
Disappointed that the hell hounds on the left screen had no sexy stuff when the slimes and cultists both have animations implemented... maybe the girls are in the game just to show those who're potentially-interested that it won't be all gay (or ambiguous/genderless-on-male, as is the case with the slimes). Glad the h-scenes are all player-initiated at least? Don't have to worry about getting fucked by stuff you don't want to, which will be nice for the niche of players (like myself) who wish there were more feminine/androgynous/twink dudes in straight stuff.
That's a rough price on the itch.io, sheesh. I get that it's going to have updates but $10 for the game in this state is more-than-a-bit-much.
I changed the tags, first post so wasn't sure how to classify everything yet :)

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
True. Looking at the pics I'm not sure it is a femboy though, the breasts are quite feminine which could indicate a transwoman. :unsure:
How is the MC referred to in the game? He or she?

Edit: Game's Itch says it's a femboy. All good.

NotAnAlien

Jul 5, 2017
Yeah, it's not bad. There's a certain charm to pixel art. Hoping it gets regular updates, because I'd love to see it finished. Plus they made a gameboy box art for it, I can appreciate that.
They had a dungeon crawler I saw a while ago. Did they drop it for this or did it transform into this game, because I don't see it on itch.

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes