VN Ren'Py The Neverwhere Tales [v0.5.0] [Ceolag]

4.40 star(s) 47 Votes

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Getting on topic now: This is the confirmation what I said before, there is so much content that it is almost a sin not to make at least 4 different saves for each LI, The bonding of Elea is worth it really beautifull.
For sure and as said yesterday was it....each one gives you an insight into the world that you will miss and not learn if you don't do their path. Worth it for that reason alone even if you don't really have an interest in that particular LI. (Why I also have saves for all the side girls too).

When some folk talk here spouting facts or theories, you can tell who has seen all the actual content and those who have missed half of the VN.

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
Getting on topic now: This is the confirmation what I said before, there is so much content that it is almost a sin not to make at least 4 different saves for each LI, The bonding of Elea is worth it really beautifull.
I have a solo save with no girls, and the four LI saves. This is rare for me. I don't usually do saves for girls I don't particularly like, but in this game, Kaija's path is must just because I don't want to miss anything. Alas, I probably need a life :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
I'm still intrigued and exited to see how "Helena" , Kate and Angus fit into the story, Oh by the way anyone had thoughts about Anissa ? by the way ?

Reactions: motseer

nitkonikic

Sep 17, 2018
Oh by the way anyone had thoughts about Anissa ? by the way ?
Really like Anissa, but don't see her as LI, not even potentially.
She's there for some light fun, which I think MC can appreciate.

Unfortunately she collides with other girls in both of her frames (Elea first, Fiona second), so won't be getting much attention.
Do hope to see her again in future updates, if nothing else, then on "no girl run", so MC can relax without any obligations with normal woman.

That said, Kate is my personal favorite non-LI girl.

• Sad
Reactions: xapican and motseer

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021

Unfortunately she collides with other girls in both of her frames (Elea first, Fiona second), so won't be getting much attention.
Do hope to see her again in future updates, if nothing else, then on "no girl run", so MC can relax without any obligations with normal woman.

Nooooo... Say it ain't so. I'm counting on Mav's lobbying effort! In Maviarab we trust! There will be an Anissa path. Although, Kate is pretty cool too. Actually, I could be happy with Kate. Ok, Kate for Main LI. We want Kate. We want Kate.

Tulrek

Oct 25, 2020

Here my non LI order:

Kari (a Valkyrie for christ sake)
Anissa (fun and hot)
Kate (sexy and wild)
Helena (because nothing happen yet, might getting up on the list)
Linae (just flirting at the moment)

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
Here my non LI order:

Kari (a Valkyrie for christ sake)
Anissa (fun and hot)
Kate (sexy and wild)
Helena (because nothing happen yet, might getting up on the list)
Linae (just flirting at the moment)
Anissa (fun and hot)
Kate (sexy and wild)
Linae
Helena
Kari (rude, arrogant bitch)

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Nooooo... Say it ain't so. I'm counting on Mav's lobbying effort! In Maviarab we trust! There will be an Anissa path. Although, Kate is pretty cool too. Actually, I could be happy with Kate. Ok, Kate for Main LI. We want Kate. We want Kate.
No promises brother....but we need to get her elvated...if not as a LI (I already know that won't happen) but maybe at best at least an ending of some description with her would be nie.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Well, somehow, I try to connect all, characters brought up, although for Anissa I mean that Ceo stated she was only to fill in and spice a bit the story up, as I wrote my question about her, I was pondering over 2 theories,
1 She is somehow related with the Swartalfar. (pointy ears are missing for that one)
2 She is the second queen (which I tried to confirm starting a quick playtrough but no they don't even look similar.
the other thing what I noticed in this playthrough is regarding the Mother, as they are on the way to Neverwhere and she tells Jessica about her past.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So somehow, she did say how she feels about, before and left it to the father, that is why she was not so regret full in the conversation with MC later on,

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
Anissa (fun and hot)
Kate (sexy and wild)
Linae
Helena
Kari (rude, arrogant bitch)
1. Helena is a clear no1 for me. (Blonde, caring, hot, sexy, gorgeous, not young and dumb, or old and bitter. Perfect)
2. Kari (I have a thing for blondes so sue me)
3. Mab or Mav or whatever she goes by, (Hot Elven Queen who obviously needs a good pounding)
4. Linnae (Close to my age, blonde and hot)
5. Kate/ Anissa (Both fun)

• Yay, new update!
4.40 star(s) 47 Votes