VN Ren'Py The Neverwhere Tales [v0.5.0] [Ceolag]

4.40 star(s) 47 Votes

nitkonikic

Sep 17, 2018
Here my non LI order:

Kari (a Valkyrie for christ sake)
Anissa (fun and hot)
Kate (sexy and wild)
Helena (because nothing happen yet, might getting up on the list)
Linae (just flirting at the moment)
Finnabair
Kate
Anissa
Kari
Helena
Linnae?

The Dragon Reborn

Sory
Plenty of things I expected to see on F95, Wheel of Time is not one of them.
Though, if you say it's show WoT, you're going on my ignore list for all times.

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
  1. Fiona :love:
  2. Medb ; Kaija (on love path)
  3. Elea; Kari ; Helena (Finn for the memory)
  4. Kaija (neutral); Mab; Linnae
  5. Kate ; Anissa
Well, yeah. If we are including the LI's, Fiona is absolutely #1. I might be re-elevating Elea after the next update from the looks of those pics... My, my, my... mmmm... mmm. :p

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
  5. Kate ; Anissa
  1. Finn ( Rip :( )
  2. Kaija ( Love path)
  3. Medb/Fiona ( both are kind of tied no idea who I like more atm. If I had to pick 1 Medb base on the last update)
  4. Kari ( the Valkyrie I think that's her name)
  5. Elea
  6. the rest don't remember them or how I feel towards them. In the case of Anissa ive yet to meet her in 1 of my saves because of my choices.

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
Books
I barely got through the first season of the show, it was shit. And it's incredible considering how cool the first book is.
never heard or read the book till the show I think there was 2 seasons so far I watched them all fell asleep during almost every episode lol

Tulrek

Oct 25, 2020
Finnabair
Kate
Anissa
Kari
Helena
Linnae?

Plenty of things I expected to see on F95, Wheel of Time is not one of them.
Though, if you say it's show WoT, you're going on my ignore list for all times.
You are perfectly right on the first one !!!

1 - Finnabair :cry:
2 - Kari
3- ....

nitkonikic

Sep 17, 2018
never heard or read the book till the show I think there was 2 seasons so far I watched them all fell asleep during almost every episode lol
My last OT on that topic,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
No more ranting about it. 1 season and dozens of venting reddit posts were enough for me. Moving on.

Where's the nearest Templar? Need someone to redirect my anger at.

Reactions: Dr.TSoni

ImSenjou

Apr 15, 2019
You guys are crazy, even knowing about Fiona's stealth stalker tendencies, you dare to flirt with other girls.

I even refused Finn with her naked in front of me offering herself, afraid that Fiona would be around to “protect” me.

• Haha
Reactions: Tulrek and ename144

nitkonikic

Sep 17, 2018
You guys are crazy, even knowing about Fiona's stealth stalker tendencies, you dare to flirt with other girls.

I even refused Finn with her naked in front of me offering herself, afraid that Fiona would be around to “protect” me.
For what it's worth, you could have taken Finn. Don't need to worry about her snitching, she's not saying a word.

• Haha
Reactions: xapican

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017

no need to worry if im not on her love path and only keep her as friends.

PaxHadrian17

Engaged Member
Sep 8, 2020
  5. Kate ; Anissa
  1. Fiona
  2. Medb
  3. Elea; Kari ; Helena
  4. Kaija (love path)
  5. Linnae ; Mab ; Kate
  6. Anissa
  7. Kaija (other paths)
And yes - Kaija neutral or no love path is absolutely bottom of the order for me.

If I Know I cannot trust someone, I just cannot rate them above or equal to even Anissa who is just an F buddy (and she is more honest than Kaija no love because she owns it).

Cheers!! :coffee:

Reactions: xapican

RNasc4444

Aug 16, 2022
you heartless human being you forgot Orla and the bunny rabbit (or what was the name of the animal with stripes?)! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
No seriously, someone has to explain to me why random club dancer side characters are 700 times hotter than any of the LI's!?!?!?
001.png 002.png 003.png
I really don't get it. Can't I have a good time with any of these ladies instead of the LI's? Pretty please? With a cherry on top.

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
No seriously, someone has to explain to me why random club dancer side characters are 700 times hotter than any of the LI's!?!?!?
View attachment 4004316 View attachment 4004318 View attachment 4004319
I really don't get it. Can't I have a good time with any of these ladies instead of the LI's? Pretty please? With a cherry on top.
Maybe MC is too lame or not hot enough himself to get with random club dancer side character hotties?

Edit: But, maybe down the road. I mean, he is a cool sword fighter now...

4.40 star(s) 47 Votes