VN Ren'Py The Neverwhere Tales [v0.5.0] [Ceolag]

4.40 star(s) 47 Votes

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
The spidey sense and succubus resistance make him already an outlier in terms of being average, his upbringing may have been normal, but his blood ain't.
He's no Chad McThundercock, so far......
Also Also how many times have you seen a real beauty going out with what you and I would call a dog, and wondered why him
and also all the models of the women are made to be perfect, in real life - not so much

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
We all know it's a pointless exercise to argue taste as we all have our own preferences.
Don't get me wrong but why do you argue tastes in the Summer's Gone thread then? Well, and here in this thread too, like the post about the pole dancers. Most time I read your posts it's telling the people what you don't like and why. Again and again and again... That's argueing tastes in my books. No offense. Just wondering.

RNasc4444

Aug 16, 2022
Don't get me wrong but why do you argue tastes in the Summer's Gone thread then? Well, and here in this thread too, like the post about the pole dancers. Most time I read your posts it's telling the people what you don't like and why. Again and again and again... That's argueing tastes in my books. No offense. Just wondering.
I think your perspective of my posts is extremely skewed. I go out of my way to consistently formulate phrases in a manner where they won't be interpreted as me stating a fact.

I overuse stuff like "imo", "to me", "in my perspective" for that reason. Hell I mostly only get pissed off when people try to pass their opinions as fact so it would make no sense for me to do the same. I have a clear preference for slim and athletic characters with "modest features". I never chastize anyone for having a different taste. I would though, criticize a dev for changing character models more often than I change underwear.

Otherwise I don't know. Maybe it's because most of my posts point out negative stuff? I have made it clear before that I always focus on the negative aspects of any game as I believe that is the best way to pass along feedback that may eventually lead to improvement. That's on me. I don't do well with "good job"'s and pats on the back because that leaves me with nothing to work on. On the other hand if someone points out what I did wrong I know exactly what I need to fix.

Regarding this game, my ONLY criticism is literally the characters. The models and their personalities for the most part. I have trouble liking or relating to anyone here. But that's me. Literally everything else is good here or above average. The style, the renders, the dialogue, the story... I have no other complaints other than most of the characters.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Kaija has multiple personalities (I've met plenty of those women ugh)
Why you should always love her for her personality GoA. They have like 27, so you can pick your favourite ;)
Hell I mostly only get pissed off when people try to pass their opinions as fact
Preach brother. My only exception is about Katie but I think people know me well enough now to know it's all tongue-in-cheek.

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
Why you should always love her for her personality GoA. They have like 27, so you can pick your favourite ;)

Preach brother. My only exception is about Katie but I think people know me well enough now to know it's all tongue-in-cheek.
I'm fortunate I am surround by some pretty brilliant women with 1 personality each. I've met plenty with 27 though haha, like my ex wife ugh. I'm just more selective these days.

Only Kaija has multiple personalities in Neverwhere though :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Maviarab

DevinHesi

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2021

Hey everyone,

The Neverwhere Tales Book 1 is live on Steam.
You can get it here:

or you can get it bundled with Glowing Stones: Heroes Awakening here:

The bundle grants an additional 10% off - even if you already own GS. If you do, you can buy The Neverwhere Tales with that additional 10 % off bringing the discount to 25% off.

Thanks to everyone who supported me so far and to those who will do so in the future.
You're all awesome!

Cheers,
Ceo

4.40 star(s) 47 Votes