VN Ren'Py The Neverwhere Tales [v0.5.0] [Ceolag]

4.40 star(s) 47 Votes

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
I'd be down for it in an epilogue kinda way, before that it doesn't really fit the whole thing
Epilogue be fine, but that's not what these idiots want is it.
epilogue with Kaija and maybe Medb not sure id want it with all the LI tbh.
Medb? The elf? The species that are going extinct due to their low birth rates? Be fan service bollox and nothing else and honestly, I don't think Ceo is that stupid to ruin his story like that.

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
I think our MC is obviously some kind of chosen one. So getting some old hag elf pregnant shouldn't be a problem :BootyTime:

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
Medb? The elf? The species that are going extinct due to their low birth rates? Be fan service bollox and nothing else and honestly, I don't think Ceo is that stupid to ruin his story like that.
that's why I said maybe from what I understand it's just extremely hard and rare but not impossible. Tho I dont think it would ruin the story unless he isn't done with Medb story in his other game he plans.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
that's why I said maybe from what I understand it's just extremely hard and rare but not impossible. Tho I dont think it would ruin the story unless he isn't done with Medb story in his other game he plans.
Like I said...be fan service and nothing more. The MC's mystical magical baby-making cock to the rescue...

This VN is way above that kind of crap.

AlexMpog

Oct 17, 2022
Low birth rates are not zero birth rates.
And MC is also a special one, maybe his seed is also a special one? I mean if not him then who? :)

And if it happens in epilogue, in the very end, I doubt it will ruin anything anyways

epilogue with Kaija and maybe Medb not sure id want it with all the LI tbh.
Bought it on steam and finally gonna play Kaija love route (after playing Medb's route first of course), we'll see how it goes ;)

Last edited:

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
Like I said...be fan service and nothing more. The MC's mystical magical baby-making cock to the rescue...

This VN is way above that kind of crap.
eh maybe tho I don't see it like that at all. But i really could care less anyways I really don't like impregnation anyways other than with a few select LI

Reactions: Elduriel

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
eh maybe tho I don't see it like that at all. But i really could care less anyways I really don't like impregnation anyways other than with a few select LI
I like it, if done right. Meaning you don't knock up any and all women you come across a game. But if you have a specific one, in the ending chapter it can be a nice touch to solidify all that.

Reactions: Dessolos

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
I like it, if done right. Meaning you don't knock up any and all women you come across a game. But if you have a specific one, in the ending chapter it can be a nice touch to solidify all that.
yeah that's why I only like it with select LI. I feel they need to feel special or it make sense for me to like it personally. Tho even then I always like it if devs give 2 endings with such LI for the people that dont like it or want it.

Reactions: Elduriel

Ashira13

Jan 31, 2024
one question. is it supposed to be quiet ingame? no sounds of music after the shower scene with Katja. edit : played a little further. music starts playing when you get to the coffeeshop. this is the steam version.

Last edited:

nitkonikic

Sep 17, 2018
For some reason, didn't think saves will be there. But renpy is renpy, so of course they're there.
Stupid me...

Synced achievements immediately and replayed the VN, burned the bridges again, and have to say, if Linnae is not Elea's mother, Ceolag is just trolling us.

I doubted it before, and still think it's kind of too easy, but bathroom scene during visit to Elea serves literally no purpose other than to focus on necklace sitting next to sink.
Hope Steam release gets game even more traction, to stop us old folk from monopolizing the thread.

Reactions: xapican

Ashira13

Jan 31, 2024
For some reason, didn't think saves will be there. But renpy is renpy, so of course they're there.
Stupid me...

Synced achievements immediately and replayed the VN, burned the bridges again, and have to say, if Linnae is not Elea's mother, Ceolag is just trolling us.

I doubted it before, and still think it's kind of too easy, but bathroom scene during visit to Elea serves literally no purpose other than to focus on necklace sitting next to sink.
Hope Steam release gets game even more traction, to stop us old folk from monopolizing the thread.
i actually bought the game and am playing it on steam. since it was so close to release, i waited to download it as i wanted to support the developer the only way i can :)

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
Stupid me...

Awesome. I haven't checked mine yet. I have downloaded the game but I have been out on the road so no chance to check.

4.40 star(s) 47 Votes