VN Ren'Py The Neverwhere Tales [v0.5.0] [Ceolag]

4.40 star(s) 47 Votes

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Can you go for all the girls up until you have to choose one or are you fucked if you go for everyone from the start ?

nitkonikic

Sep 17, 2018
Can you go for all the girls up until you have to choose one or are you fucked if you go for everyone from the start ?
More or less fucked from early on.
Or to be more precise, seems you get punished for it even before any hot scenes, so no point going for it.

You can still try, but think all it will do is backfire big time, no reward gained.

Reactions: HornyyPussy

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
The only LI with which you can have "sex" is Kaija (you gf) good morning my dear > leave door open then with 4 side girls, Anissa (the girl in the Underground) Kari (the one which saves you from the succubus)Kate (bartender) Finnabair (hostile Elf) Helena your supervisor has only a masturbation scene

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
The only LI with which you can have "sex" is Kaija (you gf) good morning my dear > leave door open then with 4 side girls, Anissa (the girl in the Underground) Kari (the one which saves you from the succubus)Kate (bartender) Finnabair (hostile Elf) Helena your supervisor has only a masturbation scene
Elea and Helena throuple would be nice. It's not going to happen but its sure fun to think about...

e6mill

Aug 4, 2022
There is or was a cheevo for having max points with all the girls at the end of ch 1 or 2, but past that it starts getting tricky.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Yeah, that's pretty much what I figured. Just found out about the other world and so far I've gone for points with all I could but I guess that'll bite me in the tushy......

• Haha
Reactions: motseer

e6mill

Aug 4, 2022
Yeah, that's pretty much what I figured. Just found out about the other world and so far I've gone for points with all I could but I guess that'll bite me in the tushy......
Nah. You just stop being able to pull it off is all (so far anyway.)

• Yay, new update!

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
Did I not tell you? Uhhhhhhhh... Buy 'em books, send 'em to school... All they wanna do is eat the teacher... ;)

• Haha
4.40 star(s) 47 Votes