VN Ren'Py The Neverwhere Tales [v0.5.0] [Ceolag]

4.40 star(s) 47 Votes

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
Oh come on man! That's just cruel............
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
What's so cruel about it? You're a friendly guy, HP... One per play through. Be friendly to the rest. You can fool around with the side girls... maybe... I strongly suggest you don't get caught... Ha hahaha ha ha hahahahahahaha... It's a hard road to walk for "gotta catch 'em all" guys like us, HP.

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
What's the problem HP....she REALLY.....REALLLY REALLLY wants you to go to that club :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :sneaky:

• Haha
Reactions: Maviarab

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
What's so cruel about it? You're a friendly guy, HP... One per play through. Be friendly to the rest. You can fool around with the side girls... maybe... I strongly suggest you don't get caught... Ha hahaha ha ha hahahahahahaha... It's a hard road to walk for "gotta catch 'em all" guys like us, HP.
What's the problem HP....she REALLY.....REALLLY REALLLY wants you to go to that club :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :sneaky:

I hate you both equally..........:poop:

Love the story but god damn, the MC need to let go of the fact that their parents didn't tell them about the other world......quite whining and man up!

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Oh come on man! That's just cruel............
Ohhh and In Templar headquarters better not showing of to Linnae...... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: not only she can wield the sword better than MC , she also is presumed to be Eleas mother:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: motseer

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
I have seen that said, more or less, but, I missed something somewhere because I don't know why folks think that... Enlighten me?
they have the same necklace... also, while it could be a coincidence, she is well versed in all sorts of mythology stuff

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
When at Elea's....and use the bathroom before leaving...look on the shelf....
they have the same necklace
Well, shit. I guess I missed one clue and one dead give away... In my defense I trashed my Elea path save when she kissed me on the couch and then proceeded to say she was still unsure about "us". (Yeah, yeah, I'm gonna do a fresh start on the Elea path... Those preview pics overrode my upper brain.) I never noticed the necklaces though, so, I'll have to watch for that.

Reactions: Elduriel

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
Well, shit. I guess I missed one clue and one dead give away... In my defense I trashed my Elea path save when she kissed me on the couch and then proceeded to say she was still unsure about "us". (Yeah, yeah, I'm gonna do a fresh start on the Elea path... Those preview pics overrode my upper brain.) I never noticed the necklaces though, so, I'll have to watch for that.
to be fair it's very easy to overlook, didn't catch it either at first. Also I was hoping for an LI not connected to all the templar BS, but it looks like we're shit out of luck on that :ROFLMAO:

• Thinking Face
4.40 star(s) 47 Votes