VN Ren'Py The Neverwhere Tales [v0.5.0] [Ceolag]

4.40 star(s) 47 Votes

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Sooooo.... if MC wants to have a relationship with Elea, it might be a good idea to not fuck the arrogant Valkyrie bitch?
She's arrogant and a bitch? :cool:

I agree, I think Elea is Linnae's daughter and I suspect Kaija is the child of the dead couple. We just don't know anything for sure yet...
We know that Finn is dead......:cry::eek: Oh the humanities!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: motseer

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Yeah, I mean... MC gives her an orgasm... or was it two? Then, when he gets off, she criticizes him for lack of stamina. Fuck off, bitch. Wait till I come into my powers...
OH! I never went down her path and she seemed very lovely in my interactions with her :)

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
OH! I never went down her path and she seemed very lovely in my interactions with her :)
Yeah, I thought she was OK too; even though she was a bit abrupt about the succubus thing. Later, at the bar, you can choose to go with her or stay with the bartender. She's basically a one night stand that I won't repeat...

• Thinking Face
Reactions: HornyyPussy

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Yeah, I mean... MC gives her an orgasm... or was it two? Then, when he gets off, she criticizes him for lack of stamina. Fuck off, bitch. Wait till I come into my powers...
Huh ? I interpreted it different, she said that she had fun, and told him that it is very difficult for a Human to match her stamina.
she was not mocking him.
Edit: I replayed the scene, and she even say's the result was better than she expected and that she enjoyed it, and whispers into fainting MC ear that she is superhuman, Looking forward to the first Sex scene with Fiona :devilish: :devilish: :devilish: we all suspect that she is also superhuman, oh and with Medb :devilish::devilish::devilish:
Best thing is that MC is not the usual "Mr. Bombastic, Mr. Lover, lover :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
Huh ? I interpreted it different, she said that she had fun, and told him that it is very difficult for a Human to match her stamina.
she was not mocking him.
Edit: I replayed the scene, and she even say's the result was better than she expected and that she enjoyed it, and whispers into fainting MC ear that she is superhuman, Looking forward to the first Sex scene with Fiona :devilish: :devilish: :devilish: we all suspect that she is also superhuman, oh and with Medb :devilish::devilish::devilish:
Best thing is that MC is not the usual "Mr. Bombastic, Mr. Lover, lover :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Well, you got me thinkin' and I wasn't sure but, after looking it up:

The entire sex scene is like the "battle of the sexes" and toward the end, "Now she's not just trying to make you cum as quickly as possible but losing herself in the moment."
You give her the second orgasm after which she says, "Stop holding back. I want you to cum for me."
After you do, her immediate comment is, "That was way better than I expected. It was close, but I told you that you can't keep up with me."

That kind of "banter" is likely to make me want to see how far from the building you will land if I throw you off the roof. Jus' Sayin':cool:

e6mill

Aug 4, 2022
That kind of "banter" is likely to make me want to see how far from the building you will land if I throw you off the roof. Jus' Sayin':cool:
You have to be pretty cocksure (so to speak :sneaky:) yourself to even get to that point IIRC. Being Asatru is not for the meek and timid. :)

• Haha

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
You have to be pretty cocksure (so to speak :sneaky:) yourself to even get to that point IIRC. Being Asatru is not for the meek and timid. :)
Yeah, hehe, I'm pretty sure no one ever accused me of being meek or timid. Still, I try to treat everyone with respect until they demonstrate a lack of it themselves. Even then I will just walk away if possible. I do find the whole "masculine toxicity" thing of recent years extremely offensive. If the only way a woman can be my equal is to try and tear me down... Well, that starts to get into the area of me not walking away. *Steps down from soapbox* Long story short... Don't look down at me; even if you are above me. Mr. Colt came up with a solution for that long ago.

Oh, almost forgot. I don't need to practice Wodanism to understand it. Jus' Sayin' :cool:

Ceolag

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 6, 2020
ch6_preview_2.png

Hey everyone,

The Steam release is now a week behind me and overall I'm pretty happy with how it went.
I didn't really expect how much of a distraction it would be.
Of course, the Patreon releases before were a distraction too because you check socials, forums, etc if there are bugs, how the new release is received by the players, and so on.
But that was nothing compared to Steam.
I had to force myself away from checking everything constantly and focus on the work.
But it gets easier with every day.

Outside of checking Steam every 5 minutes, I focused on setting up renders.
I still have quite a bit to catch up on regarding what's coded. On top of that, the next scene is already written but not coded.
So the focus for the next week and probably the one after will also be renders.

The numbers for this week:
76 new static renders for a total of 102
0 new animations
94 lines in the script file for a total of 519

That's it for today.
Have a nice weekend, guys.
Cheers,
Ceolag

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
View attachment 4028469

Hey everyone,

The Steam release is now a week behind me and overall I'm pretty happy with how it went.
Of course, the Patreon releases before were a distraction too because you check socials, forums, etc if there are bugs, how the new release is received by the players, and so on.
I had to force myself away from checking everything constantly and focus on the work.

I still have quite a bit to catch up on regarding what's coded. On top of that, the next scene is already written but not coded.

0 new animations

That's it for today.
Cheers,
Ceolag
Based on these weekly numbers, Ceolag is now averaging approximately 20 static renders, 0.0 animations, and 104 lines per week overall since work on Chapter 6 began. Here are the charts:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Good to see the numbers climbing, but we're still in the early stages and we don't have a sense of how large Chapter 6 will be compared to previous chapters yet.

For now we'll have to content ourselves contemplating the preview images, which include the apparent reunion with Kaija. I'm very curious to see how that will go if the MC said he didn't want to take a step back; it would be fun to see Kaija berate the MC for not telling her anything for a change. :D

Reactions: tslojr

minibaer12

Oct 1, 2023
View attachment 4028469

Hey everyone,

0 new animations

That's it for today.
Cheers,
Ceolag
Interesting picture, what do we see here???

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
For now we'll have to content ourselves contemplating the preview images, which include the apparent reunion with Kaija. I'm very curious to see how that will go if the MC said he didn't want to take a step back; it would be fun to see Kaija berate the MC for not telling her anything for a change. :D
Well hopefully the MC will have some balls and tell her to go fuck herself. She is in no position to lecture my character about anything. Followed by a steamy make up session :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

minibaer12

Oct 1, 2023
Well hopefully the MC will have some balls and tell her to go fuck herself. She is in no position to lecture my character about anything. Followed by a steamy make up session :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
the return of my MC in a path could be very entertaining.
1. I ended my friendship with Kaija
2. "burning bridges" with the family
3. and I'm not a fan of the "old boys" Templars anyway
4. Finnabair was killed by Templars

4.40 star(s) 47 Votes