VN Ren'Py The Neverwhere Tales [v0.5.0] [Ceolag]

4.40 star(s) 47 Votes

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
the return of my MC in a path could be very entertaining.
1. I ended my friendship with Kaija
2. "burning bridges" with the family
3. and I'm not a fan of the "old boys" Templars anyway
4. Finnabair was killed by Templars
I have 10 save paths going in this game so I have that one covered as well. It will be interesting for sure and also what Kaija has to say on the 'love' path when the MC gets back. The story in this game is great, but the MC v Kaija is just as interesting.

Reactions: Dr.TSoni

nitkonikic

Sep 17, 2018
Do we know whose apartment it is?
If it's MCs - Kaija can kindly fuck off. Actually no. She can just fuck off, nothing kind about it.
If it's hers - What the hell is MC doing still going there?
If it was "shared" - MC should really move out. It's most likely "gift" from Templars.

On 2nd thought, MC should definitely move somewhere new. Anywhere where Kaija was is most likely also full of hidden cameras, microphones and so on.
They proved invading his privacy is their favorite pastime, wouldn't trust them not to have done it.

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
If it's MCs - Kaija can kindly fuck off. Actually no. She can just fuck off, nothing kind about it.
If it was "shared" - MC should really move out. It's most likely "gift" from Templars.

On 2nd thought, MC should definitely move somewhere new. Anywhere where Kaija was is most likely also full of hidden cameras, microphones and so on.
They proved invading his privacy is their favorite pastime, wouldn't trust them not to have done it.
I'll just run away with Orla and never look back :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: nitkonikic

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020

Did you eat my "special cookies" ???? Hmm.......:sneaky::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Oh, I'll take Kaija! My favorite so far.......
What Hornyy Pussy said ! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

4.40 star(s) 47 Votes