VN Ren'Py The Neverwhere Tales [v0.5.0] [Ceolag]

4.40 star(s) 47 Votes

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
I mean... Nimue is hot as fuck, would you really say no to that? :ROFLMAO:
With the exception of the mother and sister, I'd be up for fun with any of the girls. I'm thinking those elf queens would be a lot of fun.

PS Not saying the mother or sister aren't hot but incest is not my thing. I'm more likely to feed most of my family to a crocodile than fuck them.

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
With the exception of the mother and sister, I'd be up for fun with any of the girls. I'm thinking those elf queens would be a lot of fun.

PS Not saying the mother or sister aren't hot but incest is not my thing. I'm more likely to feed most of my family to a crocodile than fuck them.
haha same well for this game at least never wanted or thought about them like that. For me it depends on the game and how much I like a character as im picky about such relationships in other games. But I rarely go for that type of LI in most games myself usually if I do that's the main theme of the game and im just playing it as a guilty pleasure just to play something a bit different than my usual AVN's , as I like to mix things up once in awhile.

Reactions: Grumpy Old Aussie
4.40 star(s) 47 Votes