Mod Ren'Py The Neverwhere Tales [v0.5.0] - MultiMod v0.5.0[GB]

When facing an either/or choice in the AVN, would you like the option to see both scenes/paths?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

SteelyDan14

Formerly Known as GeekBone
Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
TNTbanG-F95.jpg

Overview:
This MultiMod is a continuation of LaikDinks MultiMod. It currently is a simple Mod that provides wallk-thru guidance,
cheat funtionality, and unlocks both the Gallery and the Scene Replay automatically. This is my first Multi-Mod and I have some ideas for
the future but would love feedback on what you would like to see. I did make some changes to the way the walk-thru works
and hopefully it makes it more clear the decisions the MC can make.

Special thanks to LaikDinks for giving me a solid starting point.​

Updated: 08/03/2024
Game/Creator: The Neverwhere Tales / Ceolag - - -
Modder: SteelyDan14 aka Geekbone /
Mod Version: v0..5.0
Game Version: v0.5.0
Language: English

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

My Other MODs:

Download: -

While not difficult, these MODS take a lot of time to create and maintain.
I do this for fun, but I would love a cup of coffee!

Last edited:

SteelyDan14

Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
This is the first MultiMod I have made. I would love any ideas or things you would like to see. Also let me know if they way I am doing the walk-thru helps or if I should do it differently.

I did test in on a fresh install.

Thanks! And be gentle!

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
Very much appreciated! Thanks for your efforts!

I would like to suggest to pair the versioning of the Mod to the Game. (Neverwhere Tales v0.5.0 and Multi-Mod v0.5.0). People are used to this kind of "counting" on F95, in my opinion you can prevent a lot of questions by pairing Mod and Game together.

keep rockin' (y)

Edit:
Tested it from start to finish. Works as intended! (y)

Question/Suggestion:
in the latest Version during the arguement with the parents the stat is called "confrontational".
Is it really positive to give "aggressive" responses to the parents (green +1)? Maybe a different explanation or colors as green +1 and red -1 would be better?

Last edited:

SteelyDan14

Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
Very much appreciated! Thanks for your efforts!

I would like to suggest to pair the versioning of the Mod to the Game. (Neverwhere Tales v0.5.0 and Multi-Mod v0.5.0). People are used to this kind of "counting" on F95, in my opinion you can prevent a lot of questions by pairing Mod and Game together.

keep rockin' (y)

Edit:
Tested it from start to finish. Works as intended! (y)

Question/Suggestion:
in the latest Version during the arguement with the parents the stat is called "confrontational".
Is it really positive to give "aggressive" responses to the parents (green +1)? Maybe a different explanation or colors as green +1 and red -1 would be better?
That was the idea, green indicates and increase in the variable and red indicates a decrease. I felt leaving the "best" choice was up to the player. So should I spell that out in the description or should I do it differently?

And I fixed the versioning.

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
That was the idea, green indicates and increase in the variable and red indicates a decrease.
Nah, makes sense, i got mindstuck on the green = good decision(path continuation) and red = bad decision (path closed/game over).

Nevermind. ;)

SteelyDan14

Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
Nah, makes sense, i got mindstuck on the green = good decision(path continuation) and red = bad decision (path closed/game over).

Nevermind. ;)
Please... keep the suggestions coming. As I said, it's my first MultiMod and I am open to doing whatever makes the most sense.

Reniere

Aug 5, 2019
Stupid question but does this give you lets say both scenes ? without having to pick either or option ?

SteelyDan14

Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
Stupid question but does this give you lets say both scenes ? without having to pick either or option ?
I pulled the BOTH scenes out as they were increasing multiple stats. I can add them back if you want and put in a work around so no stats are increased, but they way it was setup could have caused an unwanted change in stats. I wanted to leave all of that up to the player.

But again, I am happy to add them back if there is a demand for it.

Reactions: DarhkBlu

DarhkBlu

Apr 19, 2020
I pulled the BOTH scenes out as they were increasing multiple stats. I can add them back if you want and put in a work around so no stats are increased, but they way it was setup could have caused an unwanted change in stats. I wanted to leave all of that up to the player.

Honestly you should keep those out as I suspect they can screw up the game abit even if you don't pick them.

PS: Thanks for doing the mod now that LaikDink is no longer doing it.

SteelyDan14

Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
Honestly you should keep those out as I suspect they can screw up the game abit even if you don't pick them.

PS: Thanks for doing the mod now that LaikDink is no longer doing it.
Well, I can add them back and prevent any stats from increasing... not a problem really, but it does change the walkthru from a continuity perspective so I don't particularly like them, but again, this is a "multimod" so if enough people want it, I'll add it. Maybe I'll do a poll at the top of the thread.

Reniere

Aug 5, 2019

my bad i just saw this.. but ya with games that have to many paths i tend to use multi mods that let me see everything.
not into have multiple playthroughs. those who like a character will always choose that character with or without the mod but
i rather see all. I know im asking for alot its just easy then playing multiple times but i know its not easier for the modder

SteelyDan14

Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
my bad i just saw this.. but ya with games that have to many paths i tend to use multi mods that let me see everything.
not into have multiple playthroughs. those who like a character will always choose that character with or without the mod but
i rather see all. I know im asking for alot its just easy then playing multiple times but i know its not easier for the modder
It's not really difficult... but I don't want to spend time adding things people are not going to use so again, no problem adding it. I removed it because it was increasing variables and I was kind of rushing to get the MOD out, but I can add them back and make sure to not increase stats.

medgecko

Jul 26, 2017
It's not really difficult... but I don't want to spend time adding things people are not going to use so again, no problem adding it. I removed it because it was increasing variables and I was kind of rushing to get the MOD out, but I can add them back and make sure to not increase stats.
I'm in the 'use it' camp. As w/a previous poster, I don't do multiple play-throughs so the option to see additional/missed scenes is appreciated.

Reactions: SteelyDan14

LM10PRIME

Mar 4, 2024
learnt it today lol, u need exactly 4 points with kari to get her scene. I increased it earlier so i was missing it