- The New Me

Developer:
- Gambino Games
-
-

Looking for:
- Proofreaders with native English and with some writing skills

Employment Type:
- Unpaid but you'll have all benefits of Diamond Supporter (20$ tier)

Work commitment:
- Part-time

Preferred method of contact:
- Discord: Gambino#4382
- PM here

Job Description:
- This game is translated from Russian to English, the quality of translation is not very good...
You'll need not just to look for typos, but to change whole sentences to make them sound right in English.

Keifoo

Jan 18, 2020
Hello! I can help you with proofreading and writing.
Native English speaker - Keifoo#8932 is my discord name. If you want you can add me and we can talk more about what you want to do with your story/game there.

Deleted member 609064

May 11, 2018
This is for anyone who takes this on. I find the translation engine at to be essential.

It offers alternatives for individual words. Translating Cobra Venom for SaVa007, the hardest thing for me to understand was the context of the language. There are many ways to say something in English, each with its own nuance, multiply that by the parallel complexity of Russian.

Reactions: SaVa007

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Good initiative. (y)
The New Me, Does the Title and plot infer the MC Slowly turns into a Female?. Or is the Title just inferring the MC Improves himself, getting a second chance sort of thing?.
Great Graphics by the by.

D

Deleted member 2867548

Good morning. I'd be happy to help you proofread. I am an educated english speaker that understands American idioms. If we can use a software translator to get it from your native language to mine, I'll gladly help you clean up the english and save you from the trolls...lol. We're all in this together.