HTML - Abandoned - The NewLife Sissy University [v0.0.21] [AFCaptions]

1. 1.00 star(s)

mhill

The premise of this game is extraordinarily lazy. Want to go to university because, unlike in real life, degrees are magical and will get you hired for good jobs. The only University available to you is Shady University, get to Shady University, get told that you've essentially been enslaved, someone points out "wait, that's illegal", get jr high level writing of "we own the government, we are the law", get the choice to vicariously "resist", get vicariously assaulted by token thug, get vicariously taken from the room so the nurse can give you a magic all better band-aid, and get vicariously returned to your desk so that the scene can continue.

There are games with the illusion of choice where you make decisions that all lead back to the same plot points. There are games with false choice where you choose different options that don't actually affect the story in any way. This game uses non-choices, were you choose an option and if it wasn't what the author wanted you to choose you're led back to the same scenario with until you choose the option that the author wanted.

While I know it's abandoned I feel that 2.5 stars is too high of a score for this game. If I could give this game a zero score I would.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

Gormor

Не интересный контент, с простым использованием и не понятным наставлением для бисексуалов. Не советую для публики! Было бы право выбора и больше действий то игра была бы супер, а так не понятно для чего автор вообще создал игру.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

LaraWolfe

I am writing this review for v0.0.21, even though I am now the lead writer on this game the version I am reviewing is before any of my work has been done or released. This is solely based on my original feelings on the game that made me want to help with it's development.

First things first. This game was rushed together. Playing through it feels like someone made an outline of plot points they wanted to put into the game, then wrote different scenes around those plot points and finally decided to smash them together to try and make a story. Things just move wayyyyy too fast and it needs to pump the breaks.

I like the concept and idea of the game, there is no doubt about that. Transformation is my favorite genre, right next to incest. Typically sissy and bimbo transformations to be more specific. But the transformation in this game is again way too fast paced. The MC goes from "stud" to sissy in a couple of weeks, that come off as just a few days. It's like something in between instant/over night and slow transformations. It just doesn't play right.

I also noticed that many of the choices don't really matter because the story just goes on railroading the player down the path written out. No real use of the choices there. Might as well not even have them.

Yet still I give this game four stars due to it's potential. It's not a bad or poor game. I like the concept of ideas presented. So it's at least a three star "good" game, but I think it can be so much more and so that fourth star is for the future potential that I think this game will bring to the table.