HTML Abandoned The NewLife Sissy University [v0.0.21] [AFCaptions]

2.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 2, 2019
That does sound interesting. So he might escape the forced program but then find he misses it and feminises on his own? One thing I've wanted to see for a long time now is a sissy game where the MC isn't being forced or blackmailed or anything as is the standard, instead his girlfriend talks him into trying out crossdressing in the bedroom one day and he discovers he likes it and it all snowballs from there.

I'll have to keep track then and see, I think cute femboys and sissies are very sexy, I just don't like the 'brainwashing videos' full of cocks. The ones that show lots of pictures of sissies and shemales are great though.
Ah, I see you're a Master of Culture as well. Hear, hear!

LaraWolfe

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
That does sound interesting. So he might escape the forced program but then find he misses it and feminises on his own? One thing I've wanted to see for a long time now is a sissy game where the MC isn't being forced or blackmailed or anything as is the standard, instead his girlfriend talks him into trying out crossdressing in the bedroom one day and he discovers he likes it and it all snowballs from there.

I'll have to keep track then and see, I think cute femboys and sissies are very sexy, I just don't like the 'brainwashing videos' full of cocks. The ones that show lots of pictures of sissies and shemales are great though.
MC getting out of the program and doing it on his own isn't exactly what I had in mind, but I'm not against the idea. That would require the writing of an entirely new story branch where as you can expect this game, at the very least, to be more of a linear story with stats that cause different things to happen. Most of the possibilities all end up at the same place, but the choices made can change the journey and the ending that occurs for MC. I don't want to give away too much because I don't want to spoil anything that might come, and nothing is yet set in stone. I am open to suggestions though, and if the game becomes well liked enough I would have no issues working on different path branches.

LaraWolfe

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
So here is what I can tell all of you as of now. The initial writing of the re-write has been finished. It is currently longer by word count, pages, and choices than what the current version has. It has been sent to the developer whose job it is to put it into the game.

With that being said the re-write, as I have stated in previous posts, has been slowed down a lot. So as of right now the is no m/m, watersports, or really any MC sexual content. That's not to say it won't be brought back in, of course it will be. But, I think we can all agree that the current version is extremely rushed in it's story trying to get to that content. Thus cutting some out for the time being so we can deliver a good story to everyone who plays our game.

One thing of note is there is an ending in the re-write version that will be coming out in the near future. I won't say what it is or how to get it, but it is there. And if those of you who play the game want that ending to be more in-depth then I will be happy to accommodate, it just doesn't go with the overall theme of our game so it was kept short.

As the writer of NewLife Sissy University I look forward to the release of the new version of this game, I feel quite happy with it and I hope you all will enjoy it as well. Once it has been released please give any feedback you would like, criticisms, ideas for future content, reviews, ect. I will make sure to read them all and do my best to respond where needed.

LaraWolfe

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
Right, so new update. AFC has decided to leave the project due to life getting in the way. They have since handed me the reigns and I am taking over the project. However, I am just a writer and don't know much in the way of development, especially for HTML games. So I have reached out to someone else who already has their own well established game out there and they have agreed to be the developer on the new version of "New Life Sissy University".

This means two things, firstly there is a delay because they are essentially building the game code from scratch, not to mention the new systems we are adding to the game. And secondly we will be making a new page for it under the title "New Life Sissy University". (no 'the' and 'new life' not 'newlife') minor title changes I know. I will post a link here once the new page has been set up with the initial release of the game.

Helh3eim

Feb 13, 2021
That is likely because the original dev left the project. He was the one in control of that. I found a new dev and we are doing a massive overhaul on the game. I will post here when that gets it's first release.
Hello, is there some news about the game ? Just started it and I really like it !

Mickle_Gamer_1995

Sep 22, 2022
I have played through this game couple of times and I like the idea of it but it is not there and it is sad that the game was abandoned because I would like to play through the complete game

2.00 star(s) 3 Votes