Unity - The Night Driver [v1.1b] [BlackToad]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Pie/Rat

pretty goods all around, even the boring parts like talking are actually pretty fun in this game sooo that says a lot, give it another year but keeep ur eye on this game, my only complaints is that there isnt a gallery, game bugs easy if u move too fast, and Nicos dick just randomly changes size from scene to scene which is honestly kinda funny.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Xqwzts

We all need more games like this.
    Finally something different from all ren'py games. It looks good, gameplay is fine, what can I say - totally love it.

Story is also interesting and I can't wait for more!
  3. 5.00 star(s)

guy2front

Oh wow! Short right now but the game looks and feels AAA. The artwork, graphics, sound, and music is very well done so far. Get this game on Steam I'm ready to buy as early access! I will be watching this game as it progresses for sure. I suggest this game be tried by everyone!
  4. 5.00 star(s)

apsentibus

Definitely top-notch quality. Absorbing story that flows fluently with immersive writing and well-knit plot, combined with right-on atmosphere created from impressive visual and audio artwork. Compared to this, most other games on this site feel so amateur.
    There's one especially commendable thing worth noting: the implementation of erotic content blends naturally into the story with no sign of being forced. Your enjoyment of the sexual content complements to the whole visual novel experience, rather than segment it into disconnected pieces. Most other erotic games did a terrible job at this.
    Anyway, basically a perfect game without major flaws. 10/10.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

TheFoxOffice

Really good graphics, looking very polished by now.
    Excellent dialogues, one of the best prospects in this category.
    It's a bit short for a 0.2 version, but can show the potential of the game
    Please, keep making this game
  6. 5.00 star(s)

Jove76

There is not enough yet to actually rate the game, for me. This is more of a rating of my level of interest in seeing this progress. It is unique and I am genuinely hopeful it will become something special, though I would not be comfortable stating that it is currently.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

Heroine Hunter X

This is by far one of the games I most look forward to seeing progress. The current release at the time of this writing (v0,02) is extremely short, but the execution of it really delivered. I have played many games on here and to be honest 99% I'm bored by them. From the style to the simple controls, this game shows great promise. I'm looking forward to seeing more and just might pop over to Patreon and show some support.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

PototoChip

This is my first review ever on this site, This game is looking very promising, Art is very unique, the models are very detailed and the girls are sexy and realistic which I love. The gameplay is also unique, you need to move with your character in the world and overall the graphics and the gameplay combined are looking good and fun.
    Looking for future updates, keep up the good work devs!
  9. 5.00 star(s)

breakfastclub22

Holy shit! First review of a game, i've played a LOT but this has compelled me to hit the review button. This is a brilliant version 0.1 of a game! Art style is great, story is intriguing, sound design is spot on. Also another key point is it's simplicity. No confusing menus or unnecessary BS to fiddle with. Will be watching this one for updates for sure
  10. 5.00 star(s)

killlityuty

I am really loving the game so far. Please continue with it don't give up on it, it really is a good and an enjoyable game no complaints so far yet. Keep up the good work this will be an absolute masterpiece my friend!
  11. 5.00 star(s)

Anezou

This game feels like an indie point and click game that you would find on Steam, which is amazing.
    Even though it's short at the moment, around 10-15 minutes, the characters seem great already. Controls are good.
    Only one scene for now from what I could see, but it is pretty good and it looks like the scenes will be somewhat interactive too.
  12. 5.00 star(s)

Jhon1885

The game retains the spirit of PC graphic adventures but with a modern touch in terms of graphics.
    The isometric camera and the light game are great for the setting.

The Sprite and 2d make a very good mix with Visual Novels

The game stands on its own out of the sexual content (which is fine to be a 0.1)
  13. 5.00 star(s)

henrymorgan

This game has a great potential. Everything: visuals, overall style and even music create an atmosphere of neo-nouir world with antiheros, hot femme-fatals, and layered villains. It is really worth your try.
  14. 5.00 star(s)

Duncanidaho

This is something unique and special. Visuals of the game is amazing the way how mixed the 3D gameplay with great 2D arts is professional. Characters are interesting and hot. Chemistry between characters shows how good the writing, you feel involved in the world of the game. This is the first release but I found one lewd scene it was well animated and really arousing.
  15. 5.00 star(s)

Mister Boombastic

Updated to [v0.2]

I'm speechless.... I went in with high expectations and was still positively surprised. If someone had told me this was created by a professional gaming company I would've believed it.

Playtime:
    - Around 30 minutes for v0.2.

Sex:
    - Yes, a BJ scene and a sex scene + some more light erotic content. All very hot and nicely animated.

Gameplay:
    - This is a top down view, point & click, GTA-like game. With a dark atmosphere, beautiful surroundings, an original story and good looking characters.

Cons:
    - Some locations are quite dark which makes objects and persons difficult to see. Navigation isn't always clear.

Pros:
    - Everything else! The game has beautiful artwork, animated cut-scenes and gorgeous 'real' looking characters. Like I mentioned before, this does not feel like an amateur side-project, this feels like a real game!

Final verdict:
    A very very promising start, but also just the beginning so there's obviously not a lot of content yet. If you're looking for a full game experience with lots of sex, you might wanna check again in a few updates. But honestly I'd advise anyone to check it out right now just to see how good it is!