RPGM - Completed - The NPC sex a NEET 2 [v1.5] [Nijigen Goten]

1. 2.00 star(s)

MezzaPez

Somehow ended up being worse then the first one. The MTL was worse, the map was bigger and some characters being behind locked doors requiring more dialog for... basically the same amount of CG content. I would rate this one star for it intentionally trying to make the game longer by making the map bigger I find stuff like that to be insulting to players. But, if I put that aside it still delivers on being an NPC sex game and the CG is still just as good.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

Reversedh

This game might be 3 star if you're a big fan of this genre, but might be 2 if you're not. Because this is a NPC Sex game so there will be no story or gameplay, just CG. And as you can see, this is the sequel, so there will be new NPCs,.... and that's all. Nothing change, just new NPCs (i wonder why can they make 1 game with all the scenes instead of 2). The CGs are kinda okay in my opinion and characters will have 2 scenes (normal and nasty one) so that's something unique in this game. Try it if you want, also the first one too.