Cheat Mod Ren'Py The Null Hypothesis Cheat Injector [v1.8] [Sleepingkirby]

sleepingkirby

Aug 8, 2017
One thing I haven't found though is whatever prevents the girls from walking outside their rooms with cum on their face - if this gets added too it would be sweet.
So I've been thinking about this in the back of my head in the last few hours.

First off:
"./scripts/mechanics/movement.rpy" 32
Code:
            while locations:
                if temp_Characters[0].spunk[locations[0]]:
                    call clean_cum(temp_Characters[0]) from _call_clean_cum_7

$ someone_changed = True

$ locations.remove(locations[0])
That's where it cleans up the cum.

What if I change it from:
Code:
to something like:
Code:
                if (temp_Characters[0].love + temp_Characters[0].trust) <= 4000  && temp_Characters[0].spunk[locations[0]]:
?

That way, they'll only do it AFTER a certain point. It doesn't have to be after a certain amount of points either. We can do like if they're willing to wear a vibrator or when they've agreed to date you or something similar?

What do you think?

Note: Anyone, not just Nast33 can chime in.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nast33

Nast33

Jul 1, 2017
So I've been thinking about this in the back of my head in the last few hours.

First off:
"./scripts/mechanics/movement.rpy" 32
Code:
            while locations:
                    call clean_cum(temp_Characters[0]) from _call_clean_cum_7

$ someone_changed = True

$ locations.remove(locations[0])
That's where it cleans up the cum.

What if I change it from:
Code:
to something like:
Code:
                if (temp_Characters[0].love + temp_Characters[0].trust) <= 4000  && temp_Characters[0].spunk[locations[0]]:
?

That way, they'll only do it AFTER a certain point. It doesn't have to be after a certain amount of points either. We can do like if they're willing to wear a vibrator or when they've agreed to date you or something similar?

What do you think?

Note: Anyone, not just Nast33 can chime in.
I don't really care about them specifically walking out of the room with it on, just the ability to have it on outside, so whatever is fine with me. (Though if they have it in the room and don't clean themselves off when exiting, that's nice).

As for your previous reply on shame caps etc - didn't look too deep into how it calculates, just did the bruteforce thing of editing each clothing item's shame values to be super low, including the shame value for the naked body. If you can do it in a more elegant way, by all means - same as above, the result is what matters. As long as no sidequests chains are broken (not sure how they work and if crossing thresholds at certain points matters) if we raise the caps and give ourselves 4000 of love/trust just to have them slutting it up in public, I'm for it.

Kudos for the good work!

sleepingkirby

Aug 8, 2017
Kudos for the good work!
Thank you.

As for your previous reply on shame caps etc - didn't look too deep into how it calculates, just did the bruteforce thing of editing each clothing item's shame values to be super low, including the shame value for the naked body.
Honestly, the way it is now is the most elegant way. Mostly because it allows for people to work up to it and doesn't interfere with anything else. Also, previously the caps are per season. Something like 100 at spring, 150 at summer. I've always felt it was kind of bad because if you max out during spring, all the love and trust you gain after the cap is lost and doesn't carry over. The cheat injector sets ALL of those caps to be 99999. Which is more than the shame for them being blatantly naked.

I don't really care about them specifically walking out of the room with it on, just the ability to have it on outside, so whatever is fine with me. (Though if they have it in the room and don't clean themselves off when exiting, that's nice).
I'm actually playing with that right now as I type. Each character as a counter in Character.History.check("wear_cum"). I'm considering setting it to check for >=10. So if they've agreed to wear your cum for 10 times, they'll leave it when they walk out the room. Makes sense game-wise, gives the player something to work up to and they can still reject it if they're mad or something. And it's an easy change too. I could literally get this done in like 10 minutes.

Kurenai_Aitou

Jan 26, 2020
Overview:
A script to apply cheats into the game "The Null Hypothesis". Based off of SLDR's Rogue-like cheat injector.
Please refer to the screenshots as to where to click on to use the cheats.

DISCLAIMER: WHEN USING THIS CHEAT, OR EVEN HAVE USED IT ONCE AND REMOVED IT,
PLEASE DO NOT REPORT BUGS TO THE NULL HYPOTHESIS TEAM AS
THE BUGS MAY BE A RESULT OF THE CHEAT.

>>>ESPECIALLY SINCE V1.6 OF THIS CHEAT CAN LET YOU PLAY THE GAME IN WAYS NOT [YET] INTENDED<<<

Please also note that THIS CHEAT DOES NOT TURN ON THE ABILITY TO HAVE SEX EARLY as
that is a scheduled game event. Please see FAQ for full details.

Updated: 2024-09-06
Game/Creator: The Null Hypothesis/Ron Chon
Modder: Sleepingkirby
Mod Version: 1.7
Game Version: 0.5a and above
Language: English

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Reinstallation:

Change-Log:

FAQ:

Will I make an Android version?
- Short answer: No. It's a technological limit.

Why won't <insert character here> have sex with me even thought their love/trust value is over 9k? <insert DBZ meme here>
- Whether or not they have sex with you is not dependent on a numeric value, but on specific event flags. At the time of writing, the characters will need to have said "I love you" first before they are willing to have sex with you.

Can you add that as part of the cheat?
- Short answer: I won't as this is a bad idea.

Download:
Windows:

Linux:

View attachment 3441235 View attachment 3859954 View attachment 3441243 View attachment 3441245 View attachment 3515411
I keep getting this error FileNotFoundError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: './scripts/interface/main_menu.rpy'

sleepingkirby

Aug 8, 2017
I keep getting this error FileNotFoundError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: './scripts/interface/main_menu.rpy'
Can you give me the full output of the script? That file being missing means that either there are other things that went wrong and this is just a symptom of the real problem or your game is so corrupt that it's missing the main menu of the game.

Kurenai_Aitou

Jan 26, 2020
Can you give me the full output of the script? That file being missing means that either there are other things that went wrong and this is just a symptom of the real problem or your game is so corrupt that it's missing the main menu of the game.
The Null Hypothesis Cheat Injector

Vesrion: 1.7
by Sleepingkirby
built on top of RL Cheat Injector by SLDR @ F95zone.com
----------------------------------------------------

Available Options:
1) Apply cheat
2) Quit

Enter a number: 1

No backup's found. Safe to progress.
Creating rpatool...

Searching for RPA packages

Cleaning up temporary files...

Creating cheat...
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "D:\Game Guides\Camera Roll\Stuff 1\games\New folder 40\TheNullHypothesis-0.5b-pc\TheNullHypothesis-0.5b-pc\game\_cheat.py", line 23, in <module>
main_menu()
File "D:\Game Guides\Camera Roll\Stuff 1\games\New folder 40\TheNullHypothesis-0.5b-pc\TheNullHypothesis-0.5b-pc\game\_cheat.py", line 10, in main_menu
with open(fn, "r") as file:
FileNotFoundError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: './scripts/interface/main_menu.rpy'

Finished!

Enter "1" to go back to the menu, or any other
key to exit:

This was everything I got after applying the cheat. I have version 0.5b.

sleepingkirby

Aug 8, 2017
The Null Hypothesis Cheat Injector

Vesrion: 1.7
by Sleepingkirby
built on top of RL Cheat Injector by SLDR @ F95zone.com

Available Options:
1) Apply cheat
2) Quit

Enter a number: 1

No backup's found. Safe to progress.
Creating rpatool...

Searching for RPA packages

Creating cheat...
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "D:\Game Guides\Camera Roll\Stuff 1\games\New folder 40\TheNullHypothesis-0.5b-pc\TheNullHypothesis-0.5b-pc\game\_cheat.py", line 23, in <module>
main_menu()
File "D:\Game Guides\Camera Roll\Stuff 1\games\New folder 40\TheNullHypothesis-0.5b-pc\TheNullHypothesis-0.5b-pc\game\_cheat.py", line 10, in main_menu
with open(fn, "r") as file:
FileNotFoundError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: './scripts/interface/main_menu.rpy'

Finished!

Enter "1" to go back to the menu, or any other
key to exit:

This was everything I got after applying the cheat. I have version 0.5b.
The output should have had the line:
Unpacking archive.rpa - ## bytes

In your games folder, does archive.rpa exist? Is it named archive.rpa or does it have a different file extension besides .rpa? Because, for some reason, the command prompt on your machine isn't finding that file and that file contains almost all of the games assets. You don't have a game if you don't have that file.

Kurenai_Aitou

Jan 26, 2020
Ok, problem solved. I had the game on an external hard drive and it wasn't working right. I moved it to my desktop and everything installed correctly. Thank you for your patience.

Last edited:
Reactions: sleepingkirby

sleepingkirby

Aug 8, 2017
Ok, problem solved. I had the game on an external hard drive and it wasn't working right. I moved it to my desktop and everything installed correctly. Thank you for your patience.
That's crazy that the OS isn't throwing errors when trying access that file. Hardware problems should traditionally throw sector inaccessible, unreadable or corrupted errors with something like that.

No problem. Glad the problem was found.

sleepingkirby

Aug 8, 2017
V1.8 has been released. There's no major change/functionality. It includes a fix for the 0.3b~0.5a bug where, despite being allowed to date other characters, you're marked as a cheater if you do. The new button will remove those flags permanently BUT, since these flags do NOT have any impact on the current state of the game, you will NOT see any notable differences.
Please refer to changelog for full details.

Reactions: leathermax