darkstel

Sep 21, 2017
Right. Buttons. So well known for being manual editing. I remember how pressing the start button my laundry machine means I manually washed my clothes. Yep. And when I turn the key for my car, that mean I had to manually hand crank the engine. So manual.
I am glad that it has reached your brain)

ShinyBoots1993

Apr 7, 2020
That doesnt make much sense when you have them willing to blow you under the table in a fancy restaurant though, how is that less shamefull for them than walking around in a swimsuit and shorts in summer?
They answer to this is:

We're still in early development and not all the systems are working 100% intended.

Their shame value will be linked to the under the table scene but that's not the highest priority right now.

I can offer assurances that the girls will behave more logical in shame as time goes on. I get it, it's weird that they don't want to wear swimsuits at the swimming pool. Again early development.

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
They answer to this is:

We're still in early development and not all the systems are working 100% intended.

Their shame value will be linked to the under the table scene but that's not the highest priority right now.

I can offer assurances that the girls will behave more logical in shame as time goes on. I get it, it's weird that they don't want to wear swimsuits at the swimming pool. Again early development.
Fair enough, i was legitimately curious about what motivated that decision.
Now that youre here, sparklyboots, i was wondering, what motivated you guys to alter Laura's background in NH?
Not that im complaining mind you, i think Joe Quesada is an edgelord and made her debut way harsher than it had to be.

Maddeninggg

Mar 19, 2019
Fair enough, i was legitimately curious about what motivated that decision.
Now that youre here, sparklyboots, i was wondering, what motivated you guys to alter Laura's background in NH?
Not that im complaining mind you, i think Joe Quesada is an edgelord and made her debut way harsher than it had to be.
There are several reasons. It is edge for the sake of edge and makes zero sense for her character. The sequence of events that leads her to that situation makes very little sense in and of itself. That story was created in direct opposition to the wishes of the guy who created Laura. He literally asked for her not to be sexualized and Quesada ignored this and chose her because she was a convenient character to fit the edgy story he wanted.

In the eyes of Laura's creator, the story is entirely non-canon, and the antithesis of her character. Laura is not so naive as to not recognize how she was a slave at the facility, and has more than enough conviction to never let anyone use her for their whims ever again. Went as far to directly say she'd kill before letting anything like that happen and it pisses him off lol.

I could go on, and am clearly pretty passionate about the topic, but I'll leave it here. That story never should have happened and is not canon to the people that matter.

Last edited:

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
There are several reasons. It is edge for the sake of edge and makes zero sense for her character. The sequence of events that leads her to that situation makes very little sense in and of itself. That story was created in direct opposition to the wishes of the guy who created Laura. He literally asked for her not to be sexualized and Quesada ignored this and chose her because she was a convenient character to fit the edgy story he wanted.

In the eyes of Laura's creator, the story is entirely non-canon, and the antithesis of her character. Laura is not so naive as to not recognize how she was a slave at the facility, and has more than enough conviction to never let anyone use her for their whims ever again.

I could go on, and am clearly pretty passionate about the topic, but I'll leave it here. That story never should have happened and is not canon to the people that matter.
I completely agree with you man, you will not find me arguing that point.
What works best its something like her original debut in EVO and arguably it also works really well in Logan, with her being helped out of the facilty by Logan and then joining him as his pseudo daughter, and i can see that you guys are arguably doing this by Laura being fresh out of the program.

Zone Peterson

Apr 16, 2018

In the eyes of Laura's creator, the story is entirely non-canon, and the antithesis of her character. Laura is not so naive as to not recognize how she was a slave at the facility, and has more than enough conviction to never let anyone use her for their whims ever again. Went as far to directly say she'd kill before letting anything like that happen and it pisses him off lol.

This. Which is why I don't read too much into comics. I like consistency, and when they change up writers and or even artists, it'll throw me off. I'm best sticking to getting information from comic wizards and asking them "What comic is this so I can read it/look into it?" or random comic panels I find on the net/social media.

Maddeninggg

Mar 19, 2019
This. Which is why I don't read too much into comics. I like consistency, and when they change up writers and or even artists, it'll throw me off. I'm best sticking to getting information from comic wizards and asking them "What comic is this so I can read it/look into it?" or random comic panels I find on the net/social media.
Yea lmao I thank god every day that I have Shiny and Buttholder and other knowledgeable community members who have already read the comics and done the research so I can keep my sanity.

ShinyBoots1993

Apr 7, 2020
I completely agree with you man, you will not find me arguing that point.
What works best its something like her original debut in EVO and arguably it also works really well in Logan, with her being helped out of the facilty by Logan and then joining him as his pseudo daughter, and i can see that you guys are arguably doing this by Laura being fresh out of the program.
In our instance we, by pure chance, were at a point in the timeline where Steve wasn't Captain America and wasn't working with SHIELD.

So at the end SHIELD was unable to take her and Wolverine just took her to the mansion.

We're doing the slow burn of Logan outright adopting her as he lacks a lot of maturity he gained through interacting with characters like Kitty and Jubilee and they currently both only see each other as survivors of weapon X shenanigans.

We hope that y'all will enjoy seeing Laura and Wolvie's relationship build. I've seen some of the outline that Holder and Maddening have talked about and it's actually pretty good.

Last edited:

sleepingkirby

Aug 8, 2017
ShinyBoots1993
Small bug report. Most will never get to it because public sex isn't available normally and it isn't game breaking. Might be a problem when things like hidden public sex comes into being.

./scripts/sex/request.rpy" 509 lines
Code:
    if NPCs_present:
        "Maybe not in front of [C.name]. . ."

return
Needs to be this:
Code:
    if NPCs_present:
        "Maybe not in front of [C.name]. . ."

if Character.location == Player.location:
            show screen interactions_screen(Character)
        return
Otherwise the GUI stays hidden and makes it awkward to navigate out of the current options/menus.

Last edited:

sleepingkirby

Aug 8, 2017
Version 1.6 of the cheat injector has been released. Change log is as follows:

Able to have sex (when available) outside the bedroom. There are few caveats:
  • Can't do it in front of an NPC (Kurt, Prof. X)
    • When unable to because of NPC being present, the GUI may desync a little. (this is a minor game bug. Already reported to the devs)
  • When multiple girls are on screen, the positioning and interaction can get a little weird.
    • This is due to the fact that the game devs have already partially implemented threesomes. So while more than 1 girl can be present, their interactions, rather lack thereof, throws off the character positioning.

Screenshot_2024-09-05_15-16-08.png

I also would like to note that I'm open to suggestions/new features on this or any other of my cheat injectors (or making new ones). It doesn't take someone being butt hurt about being proven wrong. All you need to do is ask. If it's possible and I have the time, I'll consider it. This is exactly how the Pokemon Academy Life Forever cheat injector came into being.

Last edited:
Sep 21, 2019
To expand. If there is a female character in the X-Men comics between Giant Size X-Men and the end of the Onslaught saga. She's on the list of potential inclusion.

We however will be keeping who the girls are unrevealed until the chapter they appear in releases. With the exception of Storm who will be in chapter 2.

To expand. The characters are intended to be more grounded than other games and some have to be convinced to be willing to wear skimpy clothing.

We may include streaking and hidden public sex but for the time being exhibitionism, as in having sex with an audience, is not on our todo list and it likely won't be.
What about a private audience? In the game the girls are already ready to be naked together.

Unlike rogue like, in this game, the female characters have full-fledged personalities and feelings. Of course, their boundaries can be expanded, but not to such a radical insane level as in rogue like, it would destroy a high-quality plot
There is no behaviour coded for girls being shameless in public (I may be wrong on that didn't read full code), just some if/else conditions and hard coded numbers on shame to make sure players don't get the girls naked. So basically, it changes nothing in the game IF they are naked, it's just coded in a way you CAN'T get them naked.

So I believe an outfit/shame cheat will not break the game. People could ignore it or turn it on/off without worries.

Beyond simple cheats, I suppose people could write a mod to make girls potentially shameless like Rogue-like and introduce custom dialogs and behaviour for that... :unsure:

Reactions: sleepingkirby

sleepingkirby

Aug 8, 2017
There is no behaviour coded for girls being shameless in public (I may be wrong on that didn't read full code), just some if/else conditions and hard coded numbers on shame to make sure players don't get the girls naked.
Correct. It's just love and trust hard caps (per season). My cheat injector has broken that cap since v1.1.

Beyond simple cheats, I suppose people could write a mod to make girls potentially shameless like Rogue-like and introduce custom dialogs and behaviour for that... :unsure:
I would personally advise against such a mod for the time being. The devs have mentioned that they might dive into hidden public sex and/or streaking. As such, there might already be dialogue down the line for something very similar. If not, it'd be cleaner to wait until that's made to add/mod additional dialogue to those files.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 162 Votes