ShinyBoots1993

Apr 7, 2020
What about a private audience? In the game the girls are already ready to be naked together.
I mean we have plans for threeways. I'm sure some girl will get off on watching you bang another.

I would personally advise against such a mod for the time being. The devs have mentioned that they might dive into hidden public sex and/or streaking. As such, there might already be dialogue down the line for something very similar. If not, it'd be cleaner to wait until that's made to add/mod additional dialogue to those files.
Oh the things I could tell you and the many family members Maddening would kill if I did. :LOL:

Lunarai

Jan 28, 2018
I haven't been in here for a while. So sorry if it has been answered, but is 0.6 being released in september still true or will it get delayed? If it'll release in september, will it be early or late september?

I have been waiting for the art update to replay this.

The Al

Dec 22, 2017
I haven't been in here for a while. So sorry if it has been answered, but is 0.6 being released in september still true or will it get delayed? If it'll release in september, will it be early or late september?

I have been waiting for the art update to replay this.
From Ron on the discord:

it's looking increasingly likely that we will be skipping over 0.5c and jumping straight to a 0.6a release in September. it's also very likely that we will host an open beta for 0.6a to try and catch as many bugs as possible before the official release

here is the changelog that we've generated so far! these are all features that are already present in beta builds (except for the physics item that will be coming to beta in the next couple days)

Adamidk

Oct 6, 2019
Alright, so I'm new to this game and for now I've only seen people accusing the game to be a complete rip off of other stuff, games or art. But my question here is: should I give it a shot? Is it different enough from Rogue-like to stand on it's own or am I gonna play another mess with unfulfilled promises? What's the update window? (sorry ptsd from SU). And what's the roster of girls for now?

Hemnachata

Nov 10, 2019
Alright, so I'm new to this game and for now I've only seen people accusing the game to be a complete rip off of other stuff, games or art. But my question here is: should I give it a shot? Is it different enough from Rogue-like to stand on it's own or am I gonna play another mess with unfulfilled promises? What's the update window? (sorry ptsd from SU). And what's the roster of girls for now?
This game has more of a story and spends more time fleshing out the girls than RLE. Currently the roster is only 3 girls, Laura, Jean and Rogue; with 3 more, including Storm, coming in chapter 2. they have posted a roadmap somewhere on this thread, but it looks like 0.6 is coming this month.

Essentially; The game is free, try it out. Its a slower pace then RLE, but with more character.

Phoexist

Mar 11, 2020
Personally this game far exceeds Rogue-Lite by a longshot. Rogue is more of a simplistic 'trainer' game with virtually no story. This is far more story and more 'dating sim' genre. Honestly, haven't touched rogue-like since I found this one. Not as many girls now, but once they nail down the rest of the mechanics of the game here there will be potentially be far more characters as well in future chapters.

FacelessVixen

Aug 25, 2017
RLE = Koikatsu Party
Null = Consent Simulator

ShinyBoots1993

Apr 7, 2020
Not as many girls now, but once they nail down the rest of the mechanics of the game here there will be potentially be far more characters as well in future chapters.
For clarification to everyone reading this.

Right now we're in the trenches of the code and we want everything we'll be needing to either be in the game or at least have the framework to plug it in without causing a ripple effect causing things to break. I mean Ron just invented real time physics in renpy a few weeks ago. Once all that's done things should speed up a little bit.

Art, writing, music, Ron plugs all three in, then we repeat the process to work on the next update.

Last edited:

Adamidk

Oct 6, 2019
Alright, so verdict is that it's gonna be good then, I'll wait for the next update to play a somewhat complete for the moment project and see for myself. I really hope that characters here are well differentiated and intriguing, so yeah I don't mind the dating sim approach

Reactions: Sweetluvd

jvbatman

Feb 16, 2024
For clarification to everyone reading this.

Right now we're in the trenches of the code and we want everything we'll be needing to either be in the game or at least have the framework to plug it in without causing a ripple effect causing things to break. I mean Ron just invented real time physics in renpy a few weeks ago. Once all that's done things should speed up a little bit.

Art, writing, music, Ron plugs all three in, then we repeat the process to work on the next update.
It sounds like Ron also invented making sure your game works before adding a bunch of shit to it. Something the majority of the games on this site don't seem to accomplish. Kudos to that.

pantypriv

Oct 9, 2021
New to the game, and I was enjoying it, until I ignored the warning from the German kid, and now Jean hates me for dating the other two (can't blame her really).
What's silly though, is that I apparently have enough trust with Jean remaining to fool around with her, but not enough to train or study with her... I've already given her one purse, which gave 50+ trust, but that seems to work only once.

So now I'm stuck in the spring chapter because I can't finish the main quest portion with Jean (train 2 times with her)...
Got too greedy I suppose (hard to choose girls!), is there a way out, or should I just start over?

Riptide

Aug 17, 2016
So now I'm stuck in the spring chapter because I can't finish the main quest portion with Jean (train 2 times with her)...
Got too greedy I suppose (hard to choose girls!), is there a way out, or should I just start over?
If you just wait (and don't flirt/fool around with the other girls) for a few days then she should calm down.

ShinyBoots1993

Apr 7, 2020
I apparently have enough trust with Jean remaining to fool around with her, but not enough to train or study with her...
This sounds like an unintended bug.

If you just wait (and don't flirt/fool around with the other girls) for a few days then she should calm down.
This.

We have discussed ways to not get caught but they wouldn't work for every character. The telepaths can't read Null's mind but I dare y'all to tell me Jean wouldn't read the mind of a girl she thinks you're cheating on her with.

Maybe if you raise friendship between them she'll trust them more... But that could lead things to get messy... I know enough of you motherfuckers would love to see the fallout of something like that. You know who you are. ;)

jvbatman

Feb 16, 2024
This sounds like an unintended bug.

This.

We have discussed ways to not get caught but they wouldn't work for every character. The telepaths can't read Null's mind but I dare y'all to tell me Jean wouldn't read the mind of a girl she thinks you're cheating on her with.

Maybe if you raise friendship between them she'll trust them more... But that could lead things to get messy... I know enough of you motherfuckers would love to see the fallout of something like that. You know who you are. ;)
Maybe when they get enough of null's jizz in them it blocks their powers, so Rogue can touch people and Jean can't read minds and know you're cheating. :ROFLMAO:

You could add a little jizz meter to their character screens.

4.60 star(s) 162 Votes