cannavaro99

Mar 29, 2020
Maybe when they get enough of null's jizz in them it blocks their powers, so Rogue can touch people and Jean can't read minds and know you're cheating. :ROFLMAO:

You could add a little jizz meter to their character screens.
This.
If we can't have preggo we shall at least have our breed kink fulfilled xd

b_w_r

Feb 27, 2021
Maybe when they get enough of null's jizz in them it blocks their powers, so Rogue can touch people and Jean can't read minds and know you're cheating. :ROFLMAO:

You could add a little jizz meter to their character screens.
The real superhero dilemma is deciding between utterly wrecking your relationship with Jean so Rogue can go to the petting zoo when a (social media famous, celebrity) capybara is there or "remaining faithful" and seeing Rogue unsubscribe from ALL of #CuteAnimalHumHum because she's just given up on that ambition entirely.

• Sad
Reactions: salscou

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
The real superhero dilemma is deciding between utterly wrecking your relationship with Jean so Rogue can go to the petting zoo when a (social media famous, celebrity) capybara is there or "remaining faithful" and seeing Rogue unsubscribe from ALL of #CuteAnimalHumHum because she's just given up on that ambition entirely.
Thats the worst part, as Zero and Null i find myself needing to go with Rogue, youre the only chance the poor girl has.

b_w_r

Feb 27, 2021
Thats the worst part, as Zero and Null i find myself needing to go with Rogue, youre the only chance the poor girl has.
Well, only chance the poor girl has been introduced to, to date. I've read the characters mentioned, there's at least one reality bender mentioned I think? And since her mutation's power curve is basically "writer's preference lmao" I think she'll get a petting zoo loyalty card yet, either way.

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
Well, only chance the poor girl has been introduced to, to date. I've read the characters mentioned, there's at least one reality bender mentioned I think? And since her mutation's power curve is basically "writer's preference lmao" I think she'll get a petting zoo loyalty card yet, either way.
Well yeah, we are talking about in the context on what both games offer thus far, if we were going by the comics, Rogue could just strap a power dampener and get to it like the one McCoy made for her.
rogue's wedding gift.png

pantypriv

Oct 9, 2021
Well, I have advanced the game several days, turned down dates with the other two (though I've studied and trained with them), and 3 times Jean has dragged me into her room, she's been crying, but all the actions are greyed out except "Dismiss" or "Talk to you later"... I'd like to patch up with her, but I can't.
Jean also sees (going by "Relationship" menu) both Rogue & Laura as her rivals now.

I'm actually OK with the game punishing me for ignoring advice and hurting a girl, but surely there should be a way out too, for the sake of the overall plot?

ShinyBoots1993

Apr 7, 2020
I'm actually OK with the game punishing me for ignoring advice and hurting a girl, but surely there should be a way out too, for the sake of the overall plot?
Share your save. It might be a flag that's being stubborn.

Also you have my respect for acknowledging that you ignored Kurt's advice instead of attacking the dev team lol

DarkLurker12

Aug 26, 2021
That would be adorable, in RLE she mentions wanting to pet a deer, we should be able to take her on a date to a petting zoo, its cute and adorable.
I second this. She needs to fullfill that dream.

I also want to see Laura go from scaring all the animals away with her presence alone, to awkwardly impersonating a disney princess with all the animals crowding around her because of her protective vibes.

sleepingkirby

Aug 8, 2017
Well, I have advanced the game several days, turned down dates with the other two (though I've studied and trained with them), and 3 times Jean has dragged me into her room, she's been crying, but all the actions are greyed out except "Dismiss" or "Talk to you later"... I'd like to patch up with her, but I can't.
Jean also sees (going by "Relationship" menu) both Rogue & Laura as her rivals now.

Now you've got me curious. Definitely send ShinyBoots1993 a save, but looking at the code, you might be flirting with the other girls and not realize it. Looking at the code, she only drags you into the room when the cheating flag is set and when the event plays out, that removes the cheating flag (but sets the status of "mad" and "heartbroken"). There's no way to break out of that event early so the cheating flag has to be removed.
So my guess would be that you're flirting and not realizing it and Jean can still sense it even.

But definitely post a save. With that said, if you install my cheat injector, it can turn off the mad/heartbroken status so that can get you past that part at least if you're really, really stuck.

Reactions: pantypriv

salscou

Apr 14, 2020

I also want to see Laura go from scaring all the animals away with her presence alone, to awkwardly impersonating a disney princess with all the animals crowding around her because of her protective vibes.
All interactions were Laura ends up looking uncomfortably, akwardly cute are excellent.
cheering on your favourite clone.jpg

BadThingsHere

Mar 15, 2021
I like that there's an alternative to rogue-like because the updates take a while there but the facial expressions are so lifeless here, while rogue-like's 2d animation allows for more expression

Reactions: vireker

blablacar55

Apr 28, 2021
hi i am new to game

Few question

1. Have 1000/1000 points with X-23 and i still cant triger event for vaginal sex Any tips?
She agree to anal but not agree to Touch Herself
2. I dont know how to triger spring quests for x-23
Do some group training
Take another trip to the mail together
evrything else is done
3. Is any multi girl interaction is implemented? I can make then sleep in one bed but thats it

Thx for replay

pantypriv

Oct 9, 2021
sleepingkirby: I should mention that Jean has her status set as "in a relationship", and that would be with my character I guess.
I thought I hadn't agreed to that, sort of skirted around it (because I had trouble deciding on which girl to go with), so that would definitely count as cheating, in her view, when I dated the other two.
And there's a broken yellow heart on her profile, and its not hard to figure out what that means...
Sorry for not mentioning those things earlier.

To your other point, about her noticing flirting, yeah once she caught me touching Rogue's hair in the hallway, but I stopped doing things like that in public.
Attached save:

Last edited:

ShinyBoots1993

Apr 7, 2020

Y'all have made me push for a petting zoo date of some sort.

I just imagine a baby goat jumping on Laura and she just looks at Null with an expression of "What do?" since she doesn't want to hurt it.

All interactions were Laura ends up looking uncomfortably, akwardly cute are excellent.
View attachment 4018526
Source of the image?

facial expressions are so lifeless here
Each girl has over a dozen expressions, with variants, and they actively change their body language too. How is that lifeless?

1. Have 1000/1000 points with X-23 and i still cant triger event for vaginal sex Any tips?
She agree to anal but not agree to Touch Herself
Try sleeping in your bed by yourself.

3. Is any multi girl interaction is implemented? I can make then sleep in one bed but thats it
Not yet.

Reactions: cannavaro99
4.60 star(s) 162 Votes