KiwamiLorenzo

Oct 10, 2017
Same for me, despite everything Rogue is the most normal gf out of the 3. Laura's possessiveness is cute and fine up to a point but the player needs to put a stop to the more crazy stuff.

I am not a fan of Jean, the whole mommy/big sister thing was never my cup of tea but it also just doesn't work for her like it would for a character like Emma or Storm... plus, I just don't trust her given her history of telepathy misuse. In terms of psychic power abuse Jean is an unapologetic chronic wife beater.
Reading that second paragraph made me wonder if we'll ever see Cyclops actually appear at some point. Would be nice to see his perspective of the relationship tho.

Reactions: Green83rry

Sexdrake

Aug 31, 2020
So... just for the fun of it, who do you people think it's the best girl so far? Mine's Rogue (even though Laura is quite close).
I work in an environment with many young adults/ adults, and before that I was working in an office setting, and I can say that I have very rarely seen extremely hardworking/ focused women in those environments.

This is not a generalization! Of course hard-working women exist, but the percentage is low, at least compared to men. In most cases, they take the credit for something done by men, or try to wiggle their way out of consequences with excuses. Men also do this, but their percentage is different compared to women. Another point is that what counts as hard work differs between men and women. I would say the best worker I have seen was a woman, but the percentage of slackers/ whiners is much higher in women.

This is why Laura is the most appealing to me of the 3. She does the work and does not complain. She also has a very feral side to her that I find very attractive. She suppresses her emotions and has a hard time communicating.

In a way, Laura is the least 'woman' of the three, because she behaves in ways we expect men to behave. But at the same time, I have always been attracted to women who can get the job done and have high endurance, so Laura is my favourite. I also like her protectiveness, but this is a funny one. If a man would try to behave like that for me, I would be disgusted, but when it is a woman, it feels good. I think was very clever to have 3 different types of women with different characteristics, because that allows more freedom to add different types of behaviours to them, even behaviours generally found in men.

ShinyBoots1993

Apr 7, 2020
...Though, for better or for worse, they won't have Jean's transformation into Dark Phoenix be the way that I'm imagining it at the moment:
God damn I wish we could. :ROFLMAO:

She would oscillate between confidantly knowing how to feed the animals, and getting overwelmed and burried under hungry baby goats.
This mental image is fucking adorable.

I am not a fan of Jean, the whole mommy/big sister thing was never my cup of tea but it also just doesn't work for her like it would for a character like Emma or Storm... plus, I just don't trust her given her history of telepathy misuse. In terms of psychic power abuse Jean is an unapologetic chronic wife beater.
1. Jean doesn't have any mommy moments. :unsure: Though while it most likely be her kink, Storm would have some paternal vibes going on because of the age difference and her position as a teacher.

2. A plus is that Null is immune to all of Jean's telepathy. :cool:

I do wonder if we'll get more submussive women when the game reach Chapter 2.
Without spoiling who they are, one of the girls is completely submissive, even by default, and another is about Rogue's current default level but that's not the focus of her quirk or character arc.

Reading that second paragraph made me wonder if we'll ever see Cyclops actually appear at some point. Would be nice to see his perspective of the relationship tho.
Yes but I'm not gonna spoil his first on screen appearance. People in the discord got a preview of Scott... using his power. :)

KiwamiLorenzo

Oct 10, 2017
God damn I wish we could. :ROFLMAO:

This mental image is fucking adorable.

1. Jean doesn't have any mommy moments. :unsure: Though while it most likely be her kink, Storm would have some paternal vibes going on because of the age difference and her position as a teacher.

Without spoiling who they are, one of the girls is completely submissive, even by default, and another is about Rogue's current default level but that's not the focus of her quirk or character arc.

Yes but I'm not gonna spoil his first on screen appearance. People in the discord got a preview of Scott... using his power. :)
That's rad..gif

KiwamiLorenzo

Oct 10, 2017
Btw, is it just me or does anyone else like the fact that Null's powers aren't mind control or sex-related? I swear, almost every H-Game where the MC has any superpowers it's either one of these two.

bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018
And now I'm actually interested in Ch2, until now I really just wanted to see the existing stuff fleshed out more. Hopefully I like who was chosen.

DarkLurker12

Aug 26, 2021
So... just for the fun of it, who do you people think it's the best girl so far? Mine's Rogue (even though Laura is quite close).
Though I like all three, I like Laura the most with Rogue as a close second. I like the fact that Laura pushes you to be better without any handholding or condescension. That her lack of social conditioning has it that she tells you how it is with her straight up, no guess work. None of that "nothing's wrong" when something is and then getting pissed when you don't read her mind. if Laura wants your attention or company, she either tells you straight up " I want to hang out later" or just hunts you down (do wish her in-game behavior matched this though). Is she feeling insecure, then she'll tell you without mincing words. No guesswork.

Hell, I even like her aproach to dominance over that of Jean's as Laura isnt bossy, she's assertive. you can either kowtow to her and become her pet boyfreind, or stand your ground and match her. She doesn't want to dominate you, but challenge you. Just look at the "lightly choke her" sexual option. Anna Marie gives herself over to you, Jean (reluctantly) indulges you, and Laura just chokes you right back.

In short, I like Laura best because where Rogue wants to be under you or Jean wants to be on top of you, Laura wants to face you. Just don't flinch.

Last edited:

b_w_r

Feb 27, 2021
I'd say Rogue. Ticking timebombs aren't what I look for in a dating profile and while Jean and Laura are lovely their attitudes to training/studying and detached regard for anything else has a kind of "Gonna be in a Florida news headline if this keeps up" aura to them that's unnerving.

ShinyBoots1993

Apr 7, 2020
I'd say Rogue. Ticking timebombs aren't what I look for in a dating profile and while Jean and Laura are lovely their attitudes to training/studying and detached regard for anything else has a kind of "Gonna be in a Florida news headline if this keeps up" aura to them that's unnerving.
Dude, you're in one hell of a surprise for Chapters 2 and 3.

A vulnerable girl suddenly given super strength and bullet proof skin?

ShinyBoots1993

Apr 7, 2020
Bullet proof skin is pretty rare in marvel :unsure:
Comics are inconsistent with how durable Rogue is but off the top of my head?

If we're talking full on impenetrable skin it's Luke Cage, She-Hulk, The Thing, The Sentinel, and The Rhino are the only ones I can think of.

The Hulk only becomes Bulletproof when he goes Super Saiyan World Breaker Hulk. Before that he just regenerates.

Edit: Emma Frost in diamond form.

Knight

Jul 7, 2017
Just replace "big sis" with "mommy" and she most definitely does, just because she uses another term for it doesn't change the possessive, infantilizing, incest like undertones of her behavior.

It's not Null that should be worried, it's everyone around him. Just because she can't fuck with his head directly doesn't mean she can't fuck with the heads of everyone around him. It's like when your crazy gf starts lying to your friends to use social pressure to manipulate you, only Jean can directly fuck with their minds.

4.60 star(s) 162 Votes