pantypriv

Oct 9, 2021
I started out with Laura as my favourite; she's a challenge and very fit.
Then over time Rogue took her place, she's just so sexy! And adorable (though I'm not super-sold on her submissive nature).
As for Jean...I would have thought I'd be more into her (Famke in mind) but her personality is off-putting and the big-sis-lil-bro stuff really isn't my cup of tea.

Storm in the next chapter...meh. So unless there's a 2nd girl introduced in chapter 2, I'm sticking to my arrangement with Laura and Rogue ;)

Reactions: Regedit32

DarkLurker12

Aug 26, 2021
Just replace "big sis" with "mommy" and she most definitely does, just because she uses another term for it doesn't change the possessive, infantilizing, incest like undertones of her behavior.

It's not Null that should be worried, it's everyone around him. Just because she can't fuck with his head directly doesn't mean she can't fuck with the heads of everyone around him. It's like when your crazy gf starts lying to your friends to use social pressure to manipulate you, only Jean can directly fuck with their minds.
Plot point for season 2, Phoenix Arc?

RamenShark

Apr 19, 2020
would be nice to have more interaction with Kurt (Nightcrawler), man's a absolute bro, really make the feeling that you're not in an all-girls school with only other male character being Charles Xavier. (well there's other male characters but you don't really see them literally.)

Quaszog55

Oct 4, 2017
This is just a thing of taste.

Without the quirk the characters behave similarly to their comic adaptation. With the quirk there's extra humor and kink.
I get what fetish fuel was used. My point is: If you turn off all quirks with all the girls. They just do less and drop less text wall (unless you consider that an improvement, its your trigger finger so... you do you).
Even the quirks I dislike add a layer that just isn't there if you turn them off. Which vice versa reduces the variety in patterns of interaction you have with the characters as a whole, which makes them more alike.

So I keep them on, just to see what's the extra. (Don't give a shit about what's normal or proper in rule34)

It's like ordering your ice cream with or without cherry on top. Even if you hate cherries you just get less if you order without. You do not get an extra cookie - on top - to make up the difference.

KiwamiLorenzo

Oct 10, 2017
would be nice to have more interaction with Kurt (Nightcrawler), man's a absolute bro, really make the feeling that you're not in an all-girls school with only other male character being Charles Xavier. (well there's other male characters but you don't really see them literally.)
I do wonder if we'll see anything of his religious side at some point, it's one of his more interesting aspects.

cannavaro99

Mar 29, 2020
canon question: who of the girls in ch1+ch 2 has the best foot fine motor coordination?
I'd say jean because of telekinesis control over her own body

Liadriin

Apr 10, 2021
I wonder what will Emma Frost will look like and what her quirks be.
I hope we get a Cuckoo instead (with the possibility of all 3 maybe) instead of Emma. I think they are far more interesting and bonding with one over how she doesn't have to be identical to her sisters, and being able to shut off their mindlink to each other to prove it, would leave more to work with narratively. What can we really offer Emma?

pantypriv

Oct 9, 2021
:mad:How dare you say that about Storm. And chapter 2 will have Storm + 2 new secret girls.
What can I say, tastes differ? :whistle::sneaky:
So far, the art style chosen for Storm does nothing for me, but I've changed my mind before; things develop in unexpected ways.
2 new girls? Sounds good :)

DanVen

Apr 28, 2017
I hope we get a Cuckoo instead (with the possibility of all 3 maybe) instead of Emma. I think they are far more interesting and bonding with one over how she doesn't have to be identical to her sisters, and being able to shut off their mindlink to each other to prove it, would leave more to work with narratively. What can we really offer Emma?
Honestly the cuckoos would be one hell of a twist, though I don't know how they would interact with the other girls, both on and off the bed. Emma Frost clone telepathic hivemind is one hell of a concept to work with.

Personally, if they do include Emma, it would feel a bit too early. If Year 2 is centered around the Phoenix Saga, maybe we'll see characters from that comic era (Polaris? Dazzler?) and leave Emma for a later year (after New Mutants?).

Besides, we already have a lot of doms. No complaints from me, but the devs probably want some variety.

Liadriin

Apr 10, 2021
Honestly the cuckoos would be one hell of a twist, though I don't know how they would interact with the other girls, both on and off the bed. Emma Frost clone telepathic hivemind is one hell of a concept to work with.

Personally, if they do include Emma, it would feel a bit too early. If Year 2 is centered around the Phoenix Saga, maybe we'll see characters from that comic era (Polaris? Dazzler?) and leave Emma for a later year (after New Mutants?).

Besides, we already have a lot of doms. No complaints from me, but the devs probably want some variety.
I like the idea of the Cuckoos because they are individuals with their own personalities and are separate from Emma, they just... aren't a lot of the time. If anything they could be more into sharing with the other girls since their own senses of self are so skewed, and dealing with them individually is where they have the issues, kind of like an inversion of pretty much all other dating/harem games, and you pulling that out of them with shutting down their powers would be interesting.

4.60 star(s) 162 Votes