ShinyBoots1993

Apr 7, 2020
would be nice to have more interaction with Kurt (Nightcrawler), man's a absolute bro, really make the feeling that you're not in an all-girls school with only other male character being Charles Xavier. (well there's other male characters but you don't really see them literally.)
Starting in chapter 2 you will be able to hang out with Kurt as an activity. As well as Colossus.

I do wonder if we'll see anything of his religious side at some point, it's one of his more interesting aspects.
We do show hints of it. It's mentioned in the last major event. But yeah while we're avoiding the pope storyline, Kurt is still catholic.

When are we getting the option to play with Laura's blowjob handles?
When she earns the mask. :p

I wouldnt mind going to church with Kurt as an event, not even joking.
That does sound fun.

Funny Image
We're holding off on it because in the comics she just kinda... has it and no explanation has ever been given as to why she had it and now she no longer uses it in the comics.

When she gets the mask, we want to make it a big deal.

Last edited:

cannavaro99

Mar 29, 2020
Starting in chapter 2 you will be able to hang out with Kurt as an activity. As well as Colossus.

We do show hints of it. It's mentioned in the last major event. But yeah while we're avoiding the pope storyline, Kurt is still catholic.

When she earns the mask. :p

That does sound fun.

We're holding off on it because in the comics she just kinda... has it and no explanation has ever been given as to why she had it and now she no longer uses it in the comics.

When she gets the mask, we want to make it a big deal.
Can we also get her a tail? Tail plug should be relatively effortless to do and very very naughty.

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
Do you guys have any plans in regards to marking differences between monogamous/poly relationships?
At this point theres literally no advantage to being loyal to your one and only other than your bank account looking healthier, would be kinda neat that the player can get more meaningfull moments in a relationships if he sticks to a single girl to compensate for not going around dicking everything that has a pulse, maybe even endgame marriage?

Once again, headcanon being better than Marvel.
Just pass it up as her wanting to look cool like her old man and wanting to follow in his steps, or better yet, Logan grumpingly gifting the mask to her and she grumpily accepting it in an akward father-daughter moment.
kurt and Piotr are so damn cool, I am hype
Add Bobby and we can have excellent X-buddies adventures, i want to be able to go do cool stuff with the boys.

Crichton1

May 18, 2024
For those asking when's the next update: fuck if I know, I don't work here.

BUT
.6a has been in beta testing for a little while now, not to mention all the testing done on .5c since a while ago. Just so you guys know stuff is moving.

.6a is not complete though, so more than just bug testing needs doing.

FacelessVixen

Aug 25, 2017
Do you guys have any plans in regards to marking differences between monogamous/poly relationships?
At this point theres literally no advantage to being loyal to your one and only other than your bank account looking healthier, would be kinda neat that the player can get more meaningfull moments in a relationships if he sticks to a single girl to compensate for not going around dicking everything that has a pulse, maybe even endgame marriage?
...Now, why did you have to go and ask that? Even with only three options a the moment, it's impossible to just have one. I mean, sure, 'Rogue's ass' is my main save, but even I need a plus one, especially with this on the horizon.

I mean, you're not wrong, but goddammit. Monogamy is the worst Nuzlocke challenge in harem games.

armond

Apr 26, 2020
...Now, why did you have to go and ask that? Even with only three options a the moment, it's impossible to just have one. I mean, sure, 'Rogue's ass' is my main save, but even I need a plus one, especially with this on the horizon.

I mean, you're not wrong, but goddammit. Monogamy is the worst Nuzlocke challenge in harem games.
I still think it's funny Rogues pussy is flying wide and Lauras is buttoned up tight

• Haha
Reactions: KiwamiLorenzo

KiwamiLorenzo

Oct 10, 2017

Curiously enough, I think this game is one of the few examples of harem I actually like.

XStarLordX

Dec 20, 2018
It would make more sense if the game explained that the main character is the son of Eros (Starfox) and a normal human. The character was born with this mutation and inherited his father's powers, which would be the best possible explanation for why he attracts so much attention from the female characters.
If there is anyone who could have a harem, he would be Starfox's son.

• Haha
Reactions: salscou

salscou

Apr 14, 2020

Dont be a coward, princess, some times a dude has to make a choice, just saying it would be cool if the game actually acknowledged that and rewarded you for sticking to your guns, whats the point of giving you a choice if theres absolutely no downsides and only advantages to one and the other locks you out of most of the content?
Something like at the end of the game letting you marry your girl in a pretty wedding in the mansion where everyone shows up would make it worth it IMO.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: blarg0192

ShinyBoots1993

Apr 7, 2020
So far, the art style chosen for Storm does nothing for me
I don't care for the Storm art either, just doesn't look like the Storm I remember.
We based her off of a more recent comic and yeah the style is rather different compared to the old cartoons but we tried to make compromises where we could.

Yes.

I am once again pulling out the "early development" card as to why something is absent from the game. :p

maybe even endgame marriage?
I've been in a war with our head writer over this. He and other members of the team want a possible ending where Null is married to potentially 20+ women.

We've come up with an actual explanation as to why polygamy would be legal in our version of the X-Men though I'm still not the biggest fan of it. And I was the one who suggested it. :ROFLMAO:

Logan grumpingly gifting the mask to her and she grumpily accepting it in an akward father-daughter moment.
They, for now, don't have that relationship dynamic. Both characters have yet to go through the healing process. Heck it took Logan having 3 adoptive daughters before he was okay with actually being a dad.

Add Bobby
He's in LA with the Champions and won't be back until X-Force which would probably be... Chapter 3? Depends on how we get to stuff.

It would be cool if they added a dick drunk state to the girls after the girls orgasm bar emptied, where they just orgasm sporadically. It would be so much hotter. Just feels like something is missing after the girls orgasm bar empties.
There's been discussion of this. Likely it will be a thing but no promises for the near future.

It would make more sense if the game explained that the main character is the son of Eros (Starfox) and a normal human. The character was born with this mutation and inherited his father's powers, which would be the best possible explanation for why he attracts so much attention from the female characters.
If there is anyone who could have a harem, he would be Starfox's son.
Yeah we've had this discussion and it's a hard no. The dev team is completely against anything outside of just being a supportive and attractive dude to get the girls' attention.

No pheromones, no magic, no addictive fluids, none of that. It's why starting a poly-relationship isn't easy.

Null gets the girl purely through his actions.

only advantages to one and the other locks you out of most of the content?
Ron has made it very clear that he doesn't want any actual content to be locked behind certain choices.

A few minor things like achievements and some customization? Sure. Actual narrative and major events? No.

We've been trying to balance replay ability with people not needing to start from the beginning to experience anything big.

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
I am once again pulling out the "early development" card as to why something is absent from the game. :p

I've been in a war with our head writer over this. He and other members of the team want a possible ending where Null is married to potentially 20+ women.
Sure i get that its early, again, im not talking ill about the game, just wondering if theres any plans.

My logic here is, whats the point of giving the player a choice, and making the whole monogamous/poly a thing, if monogamous players get absolutely nothing out of it and just miss out on doing the nasty with all the girls you want?

For example, in RLE, you can focus on a single girl and thats fine because at the end of the day it is a sandbox, so at most you spend a couple of hours maxing up everything to jerk off to your favourite girl.

But since TNH is story focused and meant to be much more complex and drawn out, then you have your super powered girlfriend from start and gain absolutely squat out of that option for the entire duration, i get the counter argument about locking content away from people, but if you dont, then theres absolutely no reason to stick to only one girl through all the chapters only than your own headcanon about dating your teen mutant GF and being lovey dovey.

They, for now, don't have that relationship dynamic. Both characters have yet to go through the healing process. Heck it took Logan having 3 adoptive daughters before he was okay with actually being a dad.
Exactly, for now, so maybe it could be like, the moment Laura gets her mask in the future, just my two cents.

Last edited:

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
We based her off of a more recent comic and yeah the style is rather different compared to the old cartoons but we tried to make compromises where we could.
I should point out (because it seems to have slipped some people's minds) that hair and clothes can be changed, and that the devs and artists will probably include styles that are more in line with some of Storms other appearances across the various shows/movies/other media :
Marvel-X-Men-Storm-Official-Lifesize-Cardboard-Cutout-buy-now-at-starstills__96015.jpg mm0bo7zv3zra1.jpg images.jpg

4.60 star(s) 162 Votes