FacelessVixen

Aug 25, 2017
Dont be a coward, princess, some times a dude has to make a choice, just saying it would be cool if the game actually acknowledged that and rewarded you for sticking to your guns, whats the point of giving you a choice if theres absolutely no downsides and only advantages to one and the other locks you out of most of the content?
Something like at the end of the game letting you marry your girl in a pretty wedding in the mansion where everyone shows up would make it worth it IMO.
Well, godspeed to you if you want to try that out if or when the game gets the 20+ girls over the course of a story that may take over 20 hours to get though. I just know for myself: Based on how I play other games, particularly LASSB, naw.

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
Well, godspeed to you if you want to try that out if or when the game gets the 20+ girls over the course of a story that may take over 20 hours to get though. I just know for myself: Based on how I play other games, particularly LASSB, naw.
Is that a challenge, my guy?

• Hey there
Reactions: armond

Maddeninggg

Mar 19, 2019
My logic here is, whats the point of giving the player a choice, and making the whole monogamous/poly a thing, if monogamous players get absolutely nothing out of it and just miss out on doing the nasty with all the girls you want?

theres absolutely no reason to stick to only one girl through all the chapters only than your own headcanon about dating your teen mutant GF and being lovey dovey.
The point is not forcing the player to romance a girl they're not interested in. You say monogamy just has players missing out, but some people actively avoid certain characters. As it is now, each relationship is created so it stands on its own regardless of the other girls.

There will also be certain achievements and rewards if you go monogamous but the choice is entirely up to the player, we don't want to artificially incentivize one decision over the other. If anything, poly is disincentivized with how much more effort you have to go through making girls friends and everything.

ShinyBoots1993

Apr 7, 2020
If anything, poly is disincentivized with how much more effort you have to go through making girls friends and everything.
I will expand on this since people are making comparisons to RLE.

It's not at all difficult to get every girl in RLE to be okay with each other and jump to three ways.

However despite our intentions of adding more methods to increase friendship and trust between girls, successfully getting 15-20 girls into a polycule isn't going to be easy under any circumstances.

And I doubt anyone other than the completionists out there would actually want to pursue all of the girls.

This isn't a knock against the game but in RLE you can mindbreak all the girls to the point of basically erasing their identities.

That will in no way be achievable in this game so if you don't like a girl's personality, you're harming your enjoyment by "adding her to the harem."

ShinyBoots1993

Apr 7, 2020
Exactly, for now, so maybe it could be like, the moment Laura gets her mask in the future, just my two cents.
Oh she'll get it. We just want it to be earned through a story you'll get to witness/experience rather than happening off screen or "because she felt like it" or whatever made up reason editors came up with after.

I should point out (because it seems to have slipped some people's minds) that hair and clothes can be changed, and that the devs and artists will probably include styles that are more in line with some of Storms other appearances across the various shows/movies/other media :
View attachment 4034018 View attachment 4034019 View attachment 4034021
All of these hairs and outfits are 100% on the table for potential inclusion.

View attachment 4034017 dat storm in anime version
Yeah the dev team is a big fan of anime Storm.

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
I have a question that hopefully can be answered without Ron deciding to go after anyone's family. will we potentially see a fight between Null and other X-Men like Cyclops in the future? would be cool to see the 2 of them fighting it out to the point teachers have to stop it for fear 1 might go too far. also would cuddling with Laura be possible or should we be worried the deadly and adorable mutant might have 1 bad nightmare and snip something off?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: KiwamiLorenzo

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
also would cuddling with Laura be possible or should we be worried the deadly and adorable mutant might have 1 bad nightmare and snip something off?
Doesnt she already cuddle with you naked for weeks after you get fucked over by the sentinels?

Reactions: AmaroPargo

The Al

Dec 22, 2017
I have a question that hopefully can be answered without Ron deciding to go after anyone's family. will we potentially see a fight between Null and other X-Men like Cyclops in the future? would be cool to see the 2 of them fighting it out to the point teachers have to stop it for fear 1 might go too far. also would cuddling with Laura be possible or should we be worried the deadly and adorable mutant might have 1 bad nightmare and snip something off?
If you give her the key to your room, you can wake up with her snuggled up to you

bigjay720

Jul 13, 2020
I sincerely hope not.
There's enough threats on Null's life without other inhabitants of the school attacking you as well.
Besides, why would Cyclops attack Null? According to Jean, they broke up a while ago and both of them seem to be over it.
Perhaps if Storm is ever implemented more fully, there could be a conflict of interest. Especially if Storm and T'Challa are a thing in this universe.
Also, if you make enough progress with Laura(I think you might have to encourage her to be more), you will, occasionally, wake up to her snuggling with you.
If you referring to post coitus interactions(hugging, telling the girl in question you love her, kissing, etc.), I agree that would be a nice touch.

Reactions: Thwip!

LowLevelLesser

Feb 8, 2021
Honestly, even if Null is able to have lesser versions of everyone's powers... he'd be a versatile, jack-of-all-trades but ultimately, would still get his ass kicked if he fought the X-Men head on. He'd have to be pretty clever and strategic to stand any remote chance. Yes, even if his nullification field extents 2 or 3 meters around him or whatever.

ShinyBoots1993

Apr 7, 2020
I have a question that hopefully can be answered without Ron deciding to go after anyone's family.
No that's Maddeninggg who does that.

will we potentially see a fight between Null and other X-Men
Yes but I can't tell you how without Maddening killing my family.

Doesnt she already cuddle with you naked for weeks after you get fucked over by the sentinels?
doesn't really count due to being in a coma
There are plans for full CGs of Null cuddling the girls. They won't be just girl swaps either. Depending on the personality the girl could be clingy, just resting her head on Null's chest or holding onto Null's arm.

Don't expect this anytime soon as I think I have to give up my first born for mentioning this.

Especially if Storm and T'Challa are a thing in this universe.
The most I'll say about this is that we won't be including a 13 year old T'challa deflowering an 11 year old Storm... Marvel is fucking weird sometimes.

90% of the stuff we go "Yeah we're not adapting that" is sexual. Like the time the Brood shrunk down and went into Kitty's womb... and then the X-Men had to shrink down and go into her womb... and then have a fight inside her womb.

Yes, even if his nullification field extents 2 or 3 meters around him or whatever.
That's only physical attacks. Dude has no distance limitation on telepathic and remote kinetic attacks.

Like Jean could be full powered in the north pole and she still couldn't read his mind or make his heart explode.

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
Besides, why would Cyclops attack Null? According to Jean, they broke up a while ago and both of them seem to be over it.
it wouldn't necessarily be based on Jean and Null's relationship. it could be that Cyclops starts to become jealous since Null would be gaining more attention over time. also with Null being able to see things without need of special sunglasses or equipment, it might start to be a point of contention since Cyclops might hate him for that. and finally, just because people in the game say he's over Jean doesn't mean he is. dude comes off as obsessive at times with her

LowLevelLesser

Feb 8, 2021
ShinyBoots1993 : Fair point, but also remember that we had a villain like Emplate who could absorb and reflect mutant powers (beyond being insanely tough) and he learned the hard way that he couldn't brute force his way through Generation-X (who were arguably weaker and less capable than the original X-Men). Beyond the first time when they didn't know who he was and what he was capable of at least. They couldn't even kill him, only get rid of him indefinitely.

em_plate.jpg

Admittedly, I know that Null will almost certainly become stronger than Emplate eventually. Emplate also had issues with being not the smartest "mastermind" and he was too arrogant (a very common villain weakness).

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 162 Votes