ShinyBoots1993

Apr 7, 2020
Fair point, but also remember that we had a villain like Emplate who could absorb and reflect mutant powers
I think his ability to weaken and absorb powers would stop working the same way it stops Rogue from doing it. Unless there's something important I'm missing.

We have so much love for X-23, but I think Penance/Hollow deserves some love too!

View attachment 4035218 View attachment 4035219 View attachment 4035220
Generation X would begin after the planned end time for our game I think.

KiwamiLorenzo

Oct 10, 2017
I know it might be too soon to ask, but will we just see the more classic characters from the X-Men universe or at some point we may be seeing some newer faces (characters that were created let's say, a decade ago or earlier)? I'm not talking about love interests exactly.

Knight

Jul 7, 2017
I should point out (because it seems to have slipped some people's minds) that hair and clothes can be changed, and that the devs and artists will probably include styles that are more in line with some of Storms other appearances across the various shows/movies/other media :
View attachment 4034018 View attachment 4034019 View attachment 4034021
I like the WATXM version the best. Given her origin story she should look as much like a goddess as possible; tall, slender but well endowed, with long flowing hair topped with a crown.
I never liked the mohawk look, a weather goddess should look elegant. The anime version is hot and Halle Berry was a good pick for the role IRL but the short hair and leather catsuit is kinda out of character.

4e0bb2f3cc71b243226e28d743eae63e.jpeg

Last edited:

Conrad-N7

May 8, 2020
Ngl, I loved her anime design, but that mohawk hairstyle she had in the recent 97 makes her look ridiculous. Always found those hairstyles to look completely stupid regardless who wears it

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
What the fuck...?
View attachment 4035894
I just don't understand how these writers thought that was a good idea :KEK:
Kitty pregnant with aliens isnt the only thing something weird that was definitly someone's fetish happened.
the writer's poorly hidden fetish.jpg
Laura being turned into a child prostitute, Mary Jane dying to radioactive semen, a mutant that poops ice cream.
soft serve.jpg
Theres a lot of things that were very obviusly someone splattering their fetish all over characters just because it got their dick hard.

ShinyBoots1993

Apr 7, 2020
I know it might be too soon to ask, but will we just see the more classic characters from the X-Men universe or at some point we may be seeing some newer faces (characters that were created let's say, a decade ago or earlier)? I'm not talking about love interests exactly.
There's been internal discussion that we most definitely will be doing this for Chapter 6's endless sandbox. Though don't expect too much sooner than that.

There have been plenty of comics showing flashbacks or just taking place in the past that retconned certain heroes and villains being active earlier than their real world debut and we have noted those instances.

I can not tell or even hint as to who will be utilized in either of these situations.

Ngl, I loved her anime design, but that mohawk hairstyle she had in the recent 97 makes her look ridiculous. Always found those hairstyles to look completely stupid regardless who wears it
The mohawk will be optional. In the same way that the player will be able to tell Rogue not to grow her hair out.

You won't needed to be in a relationship to advise them against it but you will likely need to have a decent rapport with some trust points.

Mary Jane dying to radioactive semen
In fairness that isn't canon to 616.

Would at least help if her hair looked white instead of the gray it currently does.
From what I was told, the artists used the hex codes from the comic panel references.

I'll bring it up to Ron though.

Reactions: KiwamiLorenzo

Conrad-N7

May 8, 2020
The mohawk will be optional. In the same way that the player will be able to tell Rogue not to grow her hair out.

You won't needed to be in a relationship to advise them against it but you will likely need to have a decent rapport with some trust points.
yeah i know, was just commenting that i dont like the hairstyle :LOL:
luckily the choice to control the hairstyle is there... especially whenver rogue gets her long hair :eek:

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
Can only speak for my only playthrough but I've given the chance to insult Scott Summer's collection of Alf Pogs™ Null is taking that opportunity.

I know it means war. Don't care. They're Pogs™ made because Alf was a thing.

Objectively they are the worst Pogs™ in every tier list.
Jesus man, youre asking for a war you cant win.

Reactions: cannavaro99

FacelessVixen

Aug 25, 2017
So what is monogamy like in game? Every time I start over I end up going full harem. It's always "well, one dinner is okay since Jean is saying it's just a senior/junior thing" and "poor Laura, we'll have to socialize her if she'll ever be a part of this school."
That still happens, but you as the player choose one vagina and say "Bitches, leave" to the other two outside of studying and training.

It's basically Persona, for better or for worse.

FacelessVixen

Aug 25, 2017
All that is missing is Null getting a beatdown for getting caught dating other people without his partners knowing.
The game technically has , albeit only for a few seconds of "You cheated on me! dialogue and an in-game week before you can enter their vaginas again with the consequences being roughly on par with each other, so, porqué no los dos?

Also, I want to highlight that, if (or when if you didn't cross all of your t's and dot off of your i's in regards to forming the harem in the way that the game wants you to) you cheat on Rogue, she still apologizes for yelling at you. ...I'm adding to my mental 'Rogue's Theme' playlist.

• Haha
Reactions: KiwamiLorenzo

KiwamiLorenzo

Oct 10, 2017
The game technically has , albeit only for a few seconds of "You cheated on me! dialogue and an in-game week before you can enter their vaginas again with the consequences being roughly on par with each other, so, porqué no los dos?

Also, I want to highlight that, if (or when if you didn't cross all of your t's and dot off of your i's in regards to forming the harem in the way that the game wants you to) you cheat on Rogue, she still apologizes for yelling at you. ...I'm adding to my mental 'Rogue's Theme' playlist.
Now I'm curious what the rest of the playlist is gonna be like.

LowLevelLesser

Feb 8, 2021
I think his ability to weaken and absorb powers would stop working the same way it stops Rogue from doing it. Unless there's something important I'm missing.
I'm actually pretty sure Null couldn't "nullify" Emplate's absorption ability at the very least due to how his physiology was changed; he's literally an energy vampire (and since he couldn't depower someone like Juggernaut). He could stop Emplate from flinging any powers back at him though.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 162 Votes