FacelessVixen

Aug 25, 2017
The girl has rock bottom self esteem, you give her hope, make her feel loved, make her first time special. You made all of it perfect... and then you betrayed her. Was it something she did? Was she not good enough? Of course not... Everything was too good to be true. Of course she wouldn't be enough. She's not strong like Laura or smart like Jean. She's just some country girl that Xavier took pity on. How could someone as pathetic as her deserve the love of such an amazing guy? He can't possibly be at fault. Not when she apparently has nothing worth keeping you from straying...
... .

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
... .
...Well it does fit the color scheme.
Honestly, in a world where people actually want to make money, we would have gotten an X-men RPG like persona already, you make your own OC the mutant, choose your class (powers) and go have x-men adventures and hang out with your favourite characters to unlock social links.

Betahunter

Aug 7, 2018
Honestly, in a world where people actually want to make money, we would have gotten an X-men RPG like persona already, you make your own OC the mutant, choose your class (powers) and go have x-men adventures and hang out with your favourite characters to unlock social links.
That actually sounds cool

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
That actually sounds cool
Of course it fucking does, it would be rad, it would fulfill all the kid fantasies of a couple of generations, imagine a god damn mix of knights of the old republic with marvel ultimate alliance and getting to fly around the blackbird to do cool super hero shit, you dont even need to make it a massive game.
its all so tiresome.jpg
So much squandered potential.

KiwamiLorenzo

Oct 10, 2017
That would be rad af.

FacelessVixen

Aug 25, 2017
FUCKING OOF!

Made me remember some childhood trauma right there lol
I mean, given the way that you described Rogue's heartbreak is the same as Chie's negative Valentine's Day event (which I only know about though a second-hand description, not by me triggering the event in-game)... Swap tomboy with goth. Swap Kung Fu moves and The Meat Dimension with occult imagery, photography, an acoustic guitar and Buttholder's taste in music... Like, and this is a serious request: what would it take to get Chie's jacket and school uniform in the game? And also, who is the biggest Chie fan on the dev team?

salscou: Upon the realization that the Null team turned Rogue into Chie, being monogomus to Rogue in this game just became perfectly rational.

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
I mean, given the way that you described Rogue's heartbreak is the same as Chie's negative Valentine's Day event (which I only know about though a second-hand description, not by me triggering the event in-game)... Swap tomboy with goth. Swap Kung Fu moves and The Meat Dimension with occult imagery, photography, an acoustic guitar and Buttholder's taste in music... Like, and this is a serious request: what would it take to get Chie's jacket and school uniform in the game? And also, who is the biggest Chie fan on the dev team?

salscou: Upon the realization that the Null team turned Rogue into Chie, being monogomus to Rogue in this game just became perfectly rational.
Welcome to the nuzlocke world, boyo.
dillon you son of a bitch.jpg

Casted420

Mar 4, 2020
Of course it fucking does, it would be rad, it would fulfill all the kid fantasies of a couple of generations, imagine a god damn mix of knights of the old republic with marvel ultimate alliance and getting to fly around the blackbird to do cool super hero shit, you dont even need to make it a massive game.
View attachment 4043512
So much squandered potential.
Remember this?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
My hype levels were in the stratosphere.
And then it got released...

• Angry
Reactions: salscou

Jthebloody

Sep 24, 2020
Yes. Excluding the indigestion.

Royale actually gives you an opportunity to salvage a relationship with one of the girls though.
Royale lets you repair one relationship even if you fuck up?

Damn, did not know that; I never had the chance to try, seeing that I've done plenty of runs to get all the girls I was interested in and it still pisses me off that we never got a Sae romance: just cut off every Ohya part and give us Sae, nobody romanced Ohya anyway.

Back on topic, getting caught two-timing in this game really makes you feel like a piece of crap, so I'd say it's a good sign.

Reactions: salscou

Knight

Jul 7, 2017
This game seriously made me interested in X-Men again, i already plan on watching the new X-Men 97' and am hoping for the movies that might come out.
I would just stop at early 00's content. Marvel has been taken over by DEI nutbags who can't write a decent story to save their lives. There is a reason that most of the fan content is from series that are older than 2005. The Marvel movie craze only happened because they were drawing from the older source material when they made the better movies, the second they starting switching over to the newer stuff there was a sharp drop-off.

In all honestly, these days fans of the older stuff are making better fan content than what Marvel has been excreting for the last 15 years.

4.60 star(s) 162 Votes