leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
So, quick question.
I have P4G lying around but never got around to play it. I thought about waiting till I get and play P3. All this talk got me kinda interested. Should I just jump straight into 4 or skip it and 3 and go for P5R? Or all 3 games are all different beasts entirely?
Each of them is it's own individual story. Maybe you'll feel more comfortable going from the older to the newer considering that more stuff is added, they get better graphics and controls. Also, P3 is where some of the heavy lore of the franchise lies, so starting with that could give you a better grasp on a few things. But otherwise, start wherever you want, tbh.

armond

Apr 26, 2020
Each of them is it's own individual story. Maybe you'll feel more comfortable going from the older to the newer considering that more stuff is added, they get better graphics and controls. Also, P3 is where some of the heavy lore of the franchise lies, so starting with that could give you a better grasp on a few things. But otherwise, start wherever you want, tbh.
I will start with smt last bible :devilish:

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
I will start with smt last bible :devilish:
Try and play every single SMT spin-off ever released. You will die of old age.
I swear, Atlus rehashes the same shit more than Marvel does to it's characters (I pretty much only added that to stay somewhat on topic. Also Rogue's ass).

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: armond

notonline

Jun 28, 2023
whats like the minimum stat to get rogue to accept me dating others, cus I've spent a bit too long trying to get rogue to accept so and she keeps saying no

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
I just thought of an interesting backstory for Null. Mister Sinister, in an attempt to make the perfect mutant, created him. however, he left him in the care of who he deemed best with the intent of his power awakening at a point. the 1 thing he didn't foresee was the Shadow King learning about Null and when Null's power awoke, Xavier took the chance to bring him to the mansion and try to guide him down a better path than what he was originally supposed to be. the team could even write how Null wasn't super close to his "family" and they treated him with indifference other than playing the part of loving parents in a public setting

KiwamiLorenzo

Oct 10, 2017
I just thought of an interesting backstory for Null. Mister Sinister, in an attempt to make the perfect mutant, created him. however, he left him in the care of who he deemed best with the intent of his power awakening at a point. the 1 thing he didn't foresee was the Shadow King learning about Null and when Null's power awoke, Xavier took the chance to bring him to the mansion and try to guide him down a better path than what he was originally supposed to be. the team could even write how Null wasn't super close to his "family" and they treated him with indifference other than playing the part of loving parents in a public setting
Now I'm wondering if we'll see Mister Sinister in some form eventually.

4.60 star(s) 162 Votes