ShinyBoots1993

Apr 7, 2020
i really grew to like Oni's Jean, shes such a smug bitch that its pleasing to bang and spank her so much until you show her whos boss and force her to admit she loves you.
I'll state the obvious for others just casually reading because sometimes they need a reminder but we are not a remake of Oni's game or a replacement.

But a direct response to salscou is that while we won't (Because outside of quirks we want comic accurate characterization) and we can't (Because we respect Oni and don't want to plagiarize him) make our Jean like that, it is my hope that we'll be able to fill that niche. Heck we may even use Magma partly because A. Not a lot of people really know her and it'd be nice to introduce her to others as well as B. She's a literal princess who is known to be bitchy.

My God, i know those conversations are just implied, but i would lose my sides seeing poor Anna-marie try and explain so much crap to Laura.
We might reveal them. There's some short stories we plan on releasing in some form or another. Might include these as little short comics or something.

Maddeninggg

Mar 19, 2019
Was gonna try to read the comics after playing this game but fuck that, not gonna go into that rabbit hole, my brain hurts when trying to figure out what to read. I'll probably just watch the 97' animated series and stick to this game.
Be warned, the 97 show is pretty polarizing with a lot of people disliking how the relationships were portrayed. As Shiny mentioned, our Discord has resources on what comics and shows are not 'weird' if you were interested in learning more.

FacelessVixen

Aug 25, 2017
In the comics she particullary likes spicy food from what i recall.
[in the voice of David Attenborough]

Upon the realization that performing coitus with Laura and Rogue after a spicy steak dinner has some fragrant consequences, Null (and Zero) bears in mind to purchase a number of scented candles, automatic air fresheners, a waterproof tarp, and a high-velocity industrial fan. ...perhaps a .

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
[in the voice of David Attenborough]

Upon the realization that performing coitus with Laura and Rogue after a spicy steak dinner has some fragrant consequences, Null (and Zero) bears in mind to purchase a number of scented candles, automatic air fresheners, a waterproof tarp, and a high-velocity industrial fan. ...perhaps a .

yes I read that in his voice.

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
Will you love it if someone told all of you that that came about from a discord discussion where someone compared Rogue's reaction to getting cheated to Chie's? Where they blame themselves for you cheating on them? Because both girls have such low esteem that they believe it was their fault for you cheating.

4.60 star(s) 162 Votes